Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#246805 01/27/07 02:40 PM
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I really really (times like 50) want to see the MV that loislanewannabe ( i preety sure that is who did it) did to Far Away. i like soo love that song and i really want to see how she matched everything up.

i know that some of you FoLCs will not like this too much but when i first heard it i some what saw it as lois and clark, but i could really see it as like a Susan and Mike one too, ( DH) but i really saw it as lois and clark so if any ony can help here is what it does

it downloads a little with wmp then it stops and says this
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available (for example, the server is busy or not online) or you might not be connected the network.
confused

Lois: "The phrase God help you will take on a whole new meaning, because only God could!!"
#246806 01/27/07 02:47 PM
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
or it says this

The server redirected the player to an invalid location.

please help

Lois: "The phrase God help you will take on a whole new meaning, because only God could!!"
#246807 01/27/07 04:38 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Elisa, I haven't watched the MV yet, but I had no problems downloading it to my computer. I suggest that you try that, rather than using WMP to play it directly from the server. Try going to the posted link and click on your right mouse button to "Save Target As" and save the file directly to your hard disk.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
#246808 01/27/07 10:29 PM
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
i tried that and it only played like less than a second,
thanks
any other thoughts or why it could be doing this?

#246809 01/28/07 03:03 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sounds like a poor connection. Are you on dialup? If it's not playing the whole thing, I'd guess it's because it didn't fully download. Try saving it again.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#246810 01/30/07 06:25 AM
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
sad :walbash:

i tried doing that too and still it didn't load all the way and now it wont even load at all all i see is the duck at the beginning then the planet blowing up then it stops and says what it always has said at that point the windows thing.

and i have dial up. totaly sucks oh and way off topic and i know that there is a place for this but did any one else see teri's dress for the SAGs so totally cute and she was too.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard