Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi guys wave

I just made a Christmas/New Year video and thanks to Andreia who gave me some suggestions for a scene match that I couldn't find, I was able to finish the video today. I'm very happy about this one because I've been thinking about this song the whole year but since it wasn't Christmas or anything I had to wait for the right time laugh

Another Year Has Gone By - Celine Dion

I hope you'll like this one. Feedback can be my Christmas present blush laugh

Happy Holidays, everyone! I hope 2007 will bring you lots of love, peace and success! dance

Raquel (who wished she could find somewhere to upload bigger videos than 10MB laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oi, Raquel! smile1 Perfect for Christmas time. [Linked Image]

I'm off to bed. [Linked Image] It's nearly midnight here. [Linked Image] But I must be back with more FDK.

EDIT:
I sought the lyrics (because you know I've a hard time hearing and understanding English yet blush ) and I loved this part:

I know you can still remember
Things we said right from the start
When we said that this could be special
I'm keeping those words deep down in my heart.

The scenes from "Season's Greedings" are sweet and those from "Home Is Where the Hurt Is" are touching. The part about "holding hands" is so romantic... [Linked Image] Beautiful!

thanks to Andreia who gave me some suggestions for a scene match that I couldn't find
You're welcome. smile No need for thanks, though. I just remembered those scenes because those tapes you took copies to me are worn-out from me watching them. laugh

Great video Raquel. Keep the good work! thumbsup

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
I love Celine Dion and this video is so perfect. I really loved it. Thanks for sharing. I'm off to find my Celine Christmas CD.

Hope to see new videos soon. I love them. smile1

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Better late the never...THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Hope everyone's holidays went well.

Happy 2007!

Thanks, Judy
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I loved this vid! blush I already loved the song , so it's great , thanks thumbsup

Keep it coming ,

Sara cool

God , I love irony! oh, super..

Clark: Good morning Lois.
Lois: You’re late.
Clark: Good morning Clark.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful! I loved it.

I sought the lyrics (because you know I've a hard time hearing and understanding English yet [Embarrassed] ) and I loved this part:
Yeah, Andreia. Reading and writing a language is a heck of lot different thatn hearing and understanding it, isn't it? Nancy (who can read and write Spanish but is pretty much lost when it comes to speaking / hearing it.)

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard