Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
shells Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
So - I sincerely apologize if anyone reading the subject of this post was expecting a new vid or trailer. I'm pretty sure I'm not talented enough to do one on my own, and even though I have a couple of scenes in my head - I don't have the dvd's to back them up - so I wanted to throw this out to anyone interested in making a FoLC production.

First of all - if you haven't heard the song "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol - listen to it and see if it reminds you of L&C as much as it reminds me of them smile

I think this would make a great Vid or even background music to a FFT for Faustian Bargain (that might just be b/c I heard it first when I was entranced by Sue's story!) - anyone interested in taking on this project? please??????

shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
I heard this song in a promo for Grey's Anatomy and fell in love. It's been on "Repeat" on my computer for the past few days. I totally second your motion thumbsup .

(I'd do it myself, but I just don't have the time right now, plus I don't have my first season DVDs handy at the moment. If you can wait a month or five, I might get around to it wink )

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard