Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, it seems my Muse wants to work so I hope you won't be tired of seeing my videos for a while laugh I really loved MetroRhodes' idea (thanks again, btw thumbsup ) and since I've never done a "story" with a music video I decided to give it a try! I had fun doing it so I hope you'll like it smile

Are You Happy Now? - Michelle Branch

Feedback is welcome smile

Raquel (who is so glad her Muse is back laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Loved it! As much as I adore Lois and Clark together, it satisfying to see a video devoted to their problems as well.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, Raquel! I just saw this post. I can't wait to watch the vid... however it's going to have to wait till the morning (hubby's asleep and I'm not sure where I put my headphones).

Sigh...

But I promise I'll be back tomorrow! Thanks! I'm so excited you liked my idea and I can't wait to see what you did with it.

-- DJ angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice Raquel.

"Don't just walk away" and she walks away.

"When all your lies become your truths and I don't care" the scene where Lois lies to Superman saying she's love him even if he were an ordinary man... and Superman leaves, not caring (nice touch - everyone usually thinks about Superman lying to Lois)

"You can't run away from yourself" Lois looking in the mirror at her wedding dress, thinking about being Mrs. Luthor - she can fool everyone else but not herself.

And of course all the lines that say "Would you look me in the eye" and Lois & Clark looking at each other.

Are you happy now?

At the end she is - when she has Clark again.

Yeah! Thanks Raquel. Glad your muse is back!

-- DJ angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Columnist
Columnist
Oh I am sooooo glad your muse is back. This was perfect. Had a few problems downloading it. It always stopped somewhere. It was worth the waiting.

Perfect video and a great story. Thank you so much.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nicely done. More soon! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Blogger
Blogger
I love this song! Michelle Branch used to be my favorite singer. Those swirly effects (I don't know what else to call them lol) you used were cool. My favorite part of the vid was from 2:24-2:45, the scene selection was very moving and I really felt Lois's emotions. The end scene was a perfect conclusion for this video.

The whole thing was awesome! Now I'm off to watch When You Say Nothing At All clap

I used to be on here as Alysehn. Now I'm back using my real name, Karyssa smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm glad your muse is back, Raquel! I was missing your vids. Great work! thumbsup

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Very nice! thumbsup

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard