Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was complaining my Muse was hidding somewhere when a friend of mine sent me this song and I got my Muse right back as soon as I listened to it! It was screaming Lois & Clark at me! laugh I don't know if anyone has ever made a music video with When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating so I decided to make one... I'm sorry if there's already one out there that I'm not aware of laugh I hope you'll enjoy it! Feedback is always welcome wink

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Raquel (who is really proud of this video blush )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
You have reason to be proud. That was a beautiful video and a great song choice.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a fantastic video. This is what lois and clarks relationship was all about. Knowing that they were there for each other, no matter what.

Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh, Raquel. How nice. You know I've said this before, but what I love about your vids is how well you pair up the clips to the words. All those "touch of your hand" scenes. They were just perfect.

Loved it. I hope your muse stays around for a while again. You asked for some suggestions, so I left a couple on the other thread.

Thanks again for this vid Raquel - I'm sure your friend loved it. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not aware of anyone who has done it already, Raquel, but every time I heard it I wanted to. laugh Since I was never likely to get around to it, thank goodness someone did! thumbsup It's just perfect for LNC.

And this is just the perfect rendition of it. <happy sigh> Beautifully done. Terrific lyric matches! Another one to add to my playlist, so I can watch (and listen) again and again! Great to see you and your Muse back again!

jump

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Raquel!

This was AMAZING!

I love the song (actually I also intended to use it for a vid ages ago but I never managed to get more out of it than a quarter or so wink ) and you did a great job finding matching scenes!

I especially love one of the last choruses with the scenes taken out of SG

"the touch of your hand..."

This was terrific - thanks for sharing with us! thumbsup

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Columnist
Columnist
wow another great video. I love Ronan Keating and his songs.

Great job and you can be really proud about it.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great video... laugh

I love this song and I love the part right before the key change and how you used the "the way you just touched me" scene. Perfect.

Don't get discoraged, and keep these wonderful videos comming. smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Beautiful vid. Great song.

Blogger
Blogger
0:39-0:45 PERFECT scene selection! I wanted to leave in-depth feedback for every individual part that I really liked throughout the entire video, but the whole thing is awesome! I can't pick what parts I like more than others because I LOVE them all! I'm so glad you have your muse back because I'm REALLY looking forward to more videos from you smile1

I used to be on here as Alysehn. Now I'm back using my real name, Karyssa smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved this video, Raquel! thumbsup The scenes are sweet and the song is too beautiful. smile Marcos asked me to tell you that he liked it very much. He doesn't understand the words, but he loved the scenes. wink I'm still struggling with English hearing, but I'm slowly improving in it. I still need the lyrics to understand it all, but I get to understand some whole lines now. blush

There's a vid made by Karla Amezcua at the FOLC Video archive with this song, but it's a version by Ronan Keating and Paulina Rubio . It's a beautiful vid, too. Both of them will be on my list of favorite vids now. wink

Keep the good work, Raquel! I love your vids! They put a smile on my face whenever I watch them. smile

Andreia (proud of her 'chefe') notworthy

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Awww, so sweet! Great job!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard