Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244787 08/25/06 10:37 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, I gotta do this wink

Yesterday was really boring - so I decided to root up my old hard drive just for fun's sake.

And what I found there was a recent project I started half a year ago or so.

Loving vidding, I started an L&C DVD collection with the episodes in AVI on it (I need that format to use clips from the show and my hard drive really suffered from the oh-so-many GB the eps needed).

Yeah, that's why I started to make some covers which were unused until now cause I became somehow lazy and without the other seasons I didn't see the sense of burning all that I had on DVD.

Well, I just don't know, why I'm telling you all this... err, right, I wanted to show you some of the covers since you are the only one I know who might be interested (and the only one who could give constructive criticism) - well, there are not so many that are already done cause I need to rip 3 successional episodes and the stupid DVD Copy Right on S2 keeps me from at least watching the eps on PC frown

Well, anyway, I could use some screencaps from my german recordings from TV.

Here you go smile

TOGOM and ABFTB and SG (awwwww...Season's Greedings!!! It makes me start crying every time)
T:JO and IR (well, I don't like that that much cause the colors are not right and Lois' big dark head wink from IR looks a little strange, ideas are appreciated laugh )
WWW and ATAI (my fav smile I love Marlin Pfinch-Lupus! Should start a Fanclub for him! laugh )

Bye,

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
#244788 09/03/06 02:06 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow!! they're great!! clap

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
#244789 09/03/06 04:17 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Jana. They are all awesome!
I like the third one best.
thumbsup