Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I hope you're not tired of my music videos because I just made another one laugh , this time it was MetroRhodes' request that made me do it. This was probably one of the most difficult ones for me so far so I really hope everyone enjoys it especially you, MetroRhodes who was waiting for this one. I hope I won't disappoint you laugh

Everywhere - Michelle Branch

I'm really having a lot of fun creating all these videos and I want to thank you all for your support.

Raquel (who can't believe she is addicted to this now laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Columnist
Columnist
great video, I loved the end with the snow and the balcony... I loved everything about it and I love Michelle Branch. Great job!

Keep going, if you want to I can look for songs on Sunday.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoops! Sorry Raquel - I didn't realize you'd be posting my request so soon. blush I've been off watching my season 3 dvd's which I just got in the mail...hang on, I'm off to watch it right now!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
drool

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hail, Raq! goofy

Good thing you're addicted to making vids, because I'm addicted to watching them. laugh

Big hug, Raquel. Say "hi" to Adam. wave

Andreia [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
aigan , beautiful vid Raquel. I'm not tired of them . Wanna see more smile1

Sara laugh

God , I love irony! oh, super..

Clark: Good morning Lois.
Lois: You’re late.
Clark: Good morning Clark.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What perfect clip choices, Raquel! I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing. smile

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, guys, thank you so much for your nice words! I'm speechless! I want to thank especially you, MetroRhodes, because you gave me the idea for this video and you also gave me wonderful feedback! It's nice to know what exactly people liked in the video, what scenes fitted better and you're a pro in feedback giver! laugh

I'm glad you're not tired of my music videos and that you're all liking them because I do want to keep making them laugh I have a good time making every music video and then being able to share them with you it's even better because you're appreciating my work. Thank you very much, guys! smile

Andrea, if you're addicted to watching music videos I'm glad because you're stuck with me making them now laugh

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard