Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244490 06/14/06 10:07 AM
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Okay i have alot of mv's that i have done but you all get to ahoose which one you want me to upload "okay"

The choices are:

A) this I swear by Nick Lachey
B) it must have been love by Roxett
C) ms new booty
D) my everythig
E) this is what dreams are made of

which ever one gets the most votes that will be the one that i put up

i could always do "lean wit it Rock with it i'll work on it;)- dance

Edited to change text to lower case - LabRat

Lois: "The phrase God help you will take on a whole new meaning, because only God could!!"
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
there is also a choice F i forgot about

F) i'll never get over you, getting over me

Lois: "The phrase God help you will take on a whole new meaning, because only God could!!"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'll have to say either:

It Must've Been Love, OR

I'll Never Get Over You ...

I LOVE both of those songs so much!!!! (yep, I'm an 80's fan LOL!) Hmmmmm, any way you can upload both of them?!? wink

Looking forward to whatever video you decide to put up ... heck I would LOVE to see ALL of them ... notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
My Everything I love that song and so fitting of the way Clark feels about Lois.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
i want to know what you had in store for lean wit it rock wit it lol hyper

my every thing

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey, Elisa - just wondering if you had uploaded any of these yet? Since I never saw a response from you here I wasn't sure? confused

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
ms. newbooty please, please, please. I'd love to see how you would make that work with L&C.

Oh and if you can make it into mr. newbooty I'd love it even more.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Features Writer
Features Writer
hey what about Naked by Macus Houston lol

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Naked would definetly be interesting but ny first choice is still ms. newbooty

Features Writer
Features Writer
mine too lol laugh ambar

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
From what I can tell ms. newbooty won but I dont see a video, why is that?

Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
okay here is the thing I was sort of new at the whole MV thing that when i finally found a way to make everything work i got very "videoie" and i did, well used some of someone else's clips and i didnt know that, that was not so "GOOD". and i dont know if that person would like it if i did post it and i really dont know what i would say to her, and i posted that message before someone e-mailed me telling me of this.

But yes miss New booty did win and as for how i did it, i mean storyline wise ummm...
lois finds out that clark was using her for some reason and lois decides to get back at him by making him fall in love with her but instead falls harder for him and then the rest you'll have to see

As for the "problem" i'm working on it.
(Here is the thing it is 6:30 in the morning and i have been up since ten yesterday and have not been able to go to sleep)
now back to before i have no idea what to say to this person and i feel (here is a big lois word) chumpy(i think that is how you spell it) any way you didnt want to here all this right

so
ms new booty
coming soon!! hyper oh did i mention that i am now drinking ALLLLOOTT of Coffee!! hyper

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Elisa, no need to feel bad. It was a genuine mistake and you can't be expected to know all of the rules, right off the bat. Live and learn, as they say. We all make mistakes now and then. Especially when joining a totally new environment.

If you have LNC DVDs, there's a thread in How To on how to convert them onto your pc so that you can harvest clips from them.

Looking forward to your next vid. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
i've tried that but i dont get it. grumble

i have " the offical 1st date" one off the dvd on my computer to watch, but i have no clue how to use it to make the MVs.

laugh and thanks i know that everyone make mistake but i cant help feeling bad about it.

and when i get it all stright i will for sure post!!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
i have " the offical 1st date" one off the dvd on my computer to watch, but i have no clue how to use it to make the MVs.
Elisa, go here and see if Poussin's very handy WMM tutorial helps you out.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
i hope you manage actually make the video and fix whatever problem you might have, when you do please make sure to post if you cant tell im very eager to see it. hyper

Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
i sure will but you see the thing is, is that i can't get the ones that i have to "import" so that i can use them in the WMM (windows movie maker) when i do try to import them it says that they cant they are not the right format and i cant save them a different way because when i try to open them all it dose is just starts playing. %0

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard