Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Ha! Fooled you!

Just kidding. wink I'm just saving the space till I can finish what I intend to post. laugh

ETA: Finished!

Paul, you mentioned this idea to me not long ago, and I hope I did it a little bit of justice.

Hoobastank - The Reason

~Anna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! I love it! Even if it wasn't a bday vid for me (wow, I have a bday vid! I've never had one before! That is so cool!), I'd still love it.

I wanted to do this song. You know that. But I couldn't figure out how to tell the story I wanted to tell. I had some general notions, but the specifics escaped me.

You've done an amazing job with it! TOGOM was one of my thoughts, but it was kind of obvious. Christmas, too. Beautiful execution of those.

But then there's everything else. All the stuff I wished I could have thought of.

Okay, I have to go watch it again now.

I love the beginning. Those weren't the mistakes I was thinking of, but they're really funny.

The timing of the kiss with "know." Awesome.

TOGOM: Like I said, it's one of the things I thought of, but you did a perfect job with it. I never would have thought to link it to that clip on the ledge, but... wow.

The proposal! I love that! And then you got it to match the scene from TF. ... I'm getting kinda tired of saying "wow," you know? I need to find another word.

Clouds, starting over new. Mom. (I can't think of a better word right now, so I'll just turn it upside-down.)

Ooo, and beats, too! Fun!

Don't Tug and UW: Brilliant!

Great timing (as always) on the "neewwwww" kiss and the cut.

And Christmas.

And then... the suitcase is back, tieing things back together. Brilliant! iMOM

I love it! Thank you so much!!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
drool

Love this video, and the song. Great idea, Anna! I loved what you did with it. And I loved the clips you did with the song. Great Job!! thumbsup

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Anna, this video is so wonderful! Great image/lyrics match. My favourite are the scenes where it goes "I'm not a perfect person".

Beautiful video!

And yet again, Happy Birthday, Paul! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard