Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
this is my first try at the MV thing so p;ease be nice i have been trying so hard.

if you havent heard the song it is like so good

this is another of the many new krypton ones so enjoy

let me know what you think wave

take me away

Lois: "The phrase God help you will take on a whole new meaning, because only God could!!"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi! I'm always glad to see someone else is giving mvs a try. I Love this song! This is a good first try. I wanted to give you some help though. You have some clips with glitches in them. Like a second before the clip you want to use has a piece of a different clip and it makes it choppy. Depending on what editor your using it's not too hard to fix. But acutally this being your first one and all it's not so bad. Maybe next time play around with smoothing out the clips? If you want some help you can email me and I'll gladly try to walk you through fixing the clips and if you want a beta watcher I can be that to. But only if you want. Also what program are you using? I'm just wondering...

Now I've watched and rewatched the video. I really like this video! I love the ending and all the take me aways. It was a great first video. So I hope there will be more and please feel free to email me if you need help mickey0281@hotmail.com. hyper hyper clap

good job!
Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Blogger
Blogger
Transistions we alright a little rough at times, anyway Welcome an good first try. I enjoyed it.

Eric

Griffin: Did I ever tell you how long I was in prison?
Victor: I think you said it was five years
Griffin: Right. And I never got a day off for good behavior. Know why?
*** Victor shakes his head***
Griffin: Because I'm not a nice guy.
Kerth
Kerth
This was your first try? Wow, great job!

I loved all the clips and thought your song choice was brilliant. I especially love that you included the intense look he gives Lois as he leaves. <thud!>

I hope to see more from you in the future. thumbsup

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard