Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244206 04/30/06 03:42 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hey FoLCs! smile1

I wasn't going to post a vid til after the ak's. But I was pestered. So here I am, With a brand new spankin video!! WooHoo! Thanks to Sara for viewing this awhile ago for me, and some minor adjustments. And thank you to everyone who posts fdk on my videos. I love every comment you guy's give me.

Song is Just a girl By No Doubt

Rach laugh

Edit: Also thanks to anna for rolling her eyes at me<G> Always enjoy those moments.

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#244207 04/30/06 03:57 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL "I guess I'm some kind of freak"! LOLOLOL!! That was the best!!! This video made me roll on the floor! I love this one Rach!

Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
#244208 04/30/06 05:46 PM
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
Hi Rach. I liked the song and the fast editing. I think we should do a MV were we kill off clark. smile

Griffin: Did I ever tell you how long I was in prison?
Victor: I think you said it was five years
Griffin: Right. And I never got a day off for good behavior. Know why?
*** Victor shakes his head***
Griffin: Because I'm not a nice guy.
#244209 04/30/06 08:23 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
HEE! I loved it! Perfect Clone Lois song, methinks!

I envy the fast clipped parts. I could never do that. :p

Bravoooo!

*goes to bed now*

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#244210 04/30/06 10:36 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay!!!! Another Rach vid!!!!! And, as a result, another *awesome* vid!!! smile1

~NICOLE smile

#244211 04/30/06 10:48 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Before you kick my loveable 'behind'...I decided it would be in my best interest to post some FDK. So for now...my behind is safe!! Until the next time...which, since its me, will be soon. *sigh*

First and foremost...the clip choice was excellent! I loved the beats...and since you are the QUEEN of beats in my eyes it was only appropriate that you had beats in this vid! I wouldn't think any other way! so YAY for clips and beats!

Loved the clip/music matching! Very well done!

I'm looking forward to your NEXT vid...and you know EXACTLY the one I'm talking about lady! Unless you need me to threaten you...in that case..lets just say theres a whip, some string and a Hippy. Use your imagination! wink wink

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#244212 05/01/06 01:06 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great vid Rach! But no surprise there. dance

There's already been so many comments that there's not much left for me to say.

I loved the fast clips and that you paired it to Clone-Lois. I haven't seen those episodes in a *very* long time (dying for season 3 to come out). So this was great! You gave me a great smile to start the day off with. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#244213 05/02/06 06:44 AM
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Great premise! And definitely brought back some memories (I too haven't seen those eppys in a while. nice job!

#244214 05/13/06 02:55 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
How awesome!!!! laugh A Clois video!!!!! thumbsup

I only have one minor, tiny complaint ... maybe it is just me but the audio is a little less clear that usual? I have this song on CD - and I know it isn't my computer since I downloaded the video again to be sure. Is it just me?

Other than that this video is just plain awesome!!! What a wonderful concept! Reminded me of how much I enjoyed Teri's performance as Clois - probably the only enjoyable thing about the whole Wedding-ARGH! Thanks Rachel, another great one!!!!! clap

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard