Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244028 03/28/06 02:58 AM
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay... I need a liiiittle help here. Does anyone know a good scene where Clark (not Superman) is floating, preferably looking relaxed?

I know there's one in Just Say Noah, but I'd rather have one from season two...or the second half of season one. Does anyone know any good scenes? Free cookies!

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
#244029 03/28/06 03:15 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
(I'm not good with episode names yet... woe!)

There's that scene from season one where the orb glows. He's floating above his bed.

And the only other one I can think of is from season three, shortly before the fake marriage. He's floating while watching football.

Not sure if that helps at all though. laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#244030 03/29/06 01:05 AM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
There is one from the pilot where the light bulb in his hotel room is flickering and he floats up to touch it and it stops flickering. He looks like he is relaxed there.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#244031 03/29/06 08:47 AM
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you. Both of you. laugh That's all I needed. ^^

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard