Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Whoops there's another music vid to this song already!

Ah, but mines got a different theme...so its okay isn't it? And i'm only posting cause...cause Cat tied me up and theatened to sing bad showtunes off-key until I posted!

Anyways forgive my warped sense of humour and love of sarcasm, both of which snuck up on me when i was making this.

http://www.folcvideo.com/music/beautiful.wmv

In this life of froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone.
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.
Features Writer
Features Writer
devil YES! I am an evil evil person.

And thanks for posting, my throat was getting soar! wink

True there's another great vid using the same song, but I just feel both are so uniquely different!

But yes, this one. It takes season one, (and with that ending I hope its an eeeeeevil alternate universe season one. Bwahaha! Er I mean...) and shows just how helpless and hopeless Clark is feeling. Kind of shows why he backed out of his love confession.

I'll say it again: LOVED!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Totally different take on the song, but completely great. I'm glad you decided to post!

Sad, but with a little touch of hope at the end--I liked how you put that in a different colour scheme to emphasize that. Also liked the inserted dialogue bits--very effective.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Blogger
Blogger
This video is absolutely gorgeous. Loved it. And hey, slightly off topic but not really, if anyone else wanted to take a jab at this song (since I have no video making software but lots of good ideas), try the "Jimmy has a crush on Lois" angle. The outcome could be sad/slightly amusing. But anyway, again, great video.

Mmmm...pie.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard