Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#243933 03/14/06 06:19 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hello all! I come to you with something new!

Lois and Clark's relationship is probably the most important one on the show. However, there is another relationship that I feel is nearly as - if not equally - important, and is my second favorite on the show.

Without further ado:

Lullaby

Song: Baby Mine by Allison Krauss

32.2 MB | 9.9 MB

Thanks to all who helped me on this! It wouldn't be what it is without yous. laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#243934 03/15/06 01:19 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
jawdrop What the heck....Ok I realize your cool to talk to in mirc. But you make videos to?!?!?!?!?! Good videos at that?!?!?!? Why wasn't I informed?! First off, I love this song! Second how sweet!!!!!?? I love this video. *saves it and squirrels it away* Good job!!!!

Jenny

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
#243935 03/15/06 04:54 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It was a very nice video. Touching. I would not have thought of this relationship, without watching the video. Before watching the video, I was trying to think of a relationship, romantically of course, that was equally as important as Lois and Clark. I could not think of one. Then when the video started with Martha and Jonanthan I thought that it was going to be about them, but of course I was still thinking romantically. The funny thing is that the song has no romantic connetation (sorry do not know the spelling there, hope you pick up on the word I mean) to it. Guess it goes to show that when fans, or most of them, think of Lois and Clark they think of romance, not just love. This movie definately showed another aspect of love, but it is not what we, or me anyway, think of when thinking of Lois and Clark. Hopefully, I am not drastically overgeneralizing here, I apologize if I am.

Parents never get enough recognition, so it was nice to see the two best parents in this world get the recognition they deserve. Keep up with the good work, and surprise us with another video.

PS. We should have a video that focuses on the romantic relationship between Martha and Jonathan.

Thanks, Judy
#243936 03/15/06 05:11 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow. When you were talking about this on IRC, I was interested to see what would come of it. This is just great!

So incredibly sweet, from the beginning clip about her being a great mom to the very end with her holding his symbol. K Callan did a wonderful job as mother of Superman, and you captured that really well. I loved Clark's relationship with his parents in the show, and this video is so perfect.

And the head to the toes bit cracked me up smile

**~~**

Swoosh --->
#243937 03/16/06 02:05 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer

whinging whinging whinging

whinging

I mean...it was just so...and...

whinging

I am awed and teary eyed. You are amazing. This vid is fantastic.

If anyone needs me, I'll be here weeping in the corner while saving the vid to my harddrive.

*sniffle*

~•~
#243938 03/17/06 01:57 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
mecry that was an amazing video! Can't wait for more lol

Lisa notworthy

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.
#243939 03/18/06 12:29 PM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Wow, Cat. You knew I loved this before it was done, and the completed version... is just so much better! I *love* the 'precious to me' scenes. smile

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
#243940 03/23/06 08:29 PM
Columnist
Columnist
I'm very impressed by this vid. It has a different story. Good editing. And the song, *sniff* is beautiful. Very good job on this video. Hope to see more from you soon.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#243941 03/24/06 09:20 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was so sweet!! And I love the two parts about the people who scold him (Lois! goofy

The baby scenes, the hugging, taking care of him when he's sick... it's just all so cozy-feeling smile

Hope you've got more vids in store!

~Nicole

#243942 04/01/06 06:23 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Catherine

WOW, WOW, WOW! smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool

#243943 04/25/06 09:54 AM
Blogger
Blogger
First off, I just love Martha, and totally agree with what you said about the importance of her relationship with Clark (well both his parents really). The song you chose was prefect! I just adore this video.

#243944 04/28/06 10:44 AM
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Brilliant.

I second the Martha love! And have to give many accolades b/c this video was too sweet. So cute, so tears-inspiring. Just adorable! (much like baby Clark. I'm sorry, and I know I'm biased being an LnC fan, but Baby Clark is the most adorable, well cast baby I have every seen on television. He's just so cute! Perfect choice to represent Dean's gorgeousness!)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard