Print Thread
#243759 02/17/06 12:53 PM
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
okay this time I think I have it down.

Because of you by 98 degrees

you could go from when lois and clark 1st meet and include times when either lois was with out clark like with the whole tempus and time window thing and also when he gets shot in TOGOM. and of course when Clark goes to new krypton, or times when Clark was with out lois.

OR

yes i know what you will think but just keep reading Kay!!!

You are my Everything by 98 degrees

if you listen to the song. it's self explantory.
like places where lois and clark were really in love like before the 1st wedding and during the REAL one and any other time after that.

smile1 dance

Lois: "The phrase God help you will take on a whole new meaning, because only God could!!"
#243760 02/17/06 01:48 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oooh good one. Another idea I've had recently, if I might interject this thread, is "Without You" by Mariah Carey. I think this one would fit L&C, especially during the ARGH and the New Krypton Arc. Just a thought, maybe someone can run with it? wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#243761 02/18/06 04:17 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
say guys they both good ideas, but i made some suggestion too, but no one borther. i wish i could make them. help smile

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard