Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
That's the very first music video I post.

I was used to do some before, but I didn't do any since more than a year and half ago. But few weeks ago, I made one for the fundraiser, and that inspired me to do another one to post here. I hope you'll like it.

Without You

P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
so, really no one want to give me feebacks? sad

Columnist
Columnist
Sorry haven't seen the video till five minutes ago.

I loved the song, never heard it before and I think it fits Lois and Clark perfectly.

Great way the videoclips matching with the lyrics. I loved it especially the scene where Lois walks in the alley to Clarks apartment in Whine, Whine, Whine.

Keep on going, great work.

Tahu

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! That was fantastic! I absolutely adore that song...and I agree with Tahu that it is perfect for L&C. The clips were very appropriate too...and the timing was great! Terrific video! It even made me a little jealous because I realized that you used a few of the same clips I did for the vid I'm about to post today razz LoL...go figure!

Once again...wonderful job! thumbsup I loved it! Oh and by the way...I wouldn't feel bad that no one left you feedback the last several days...because of the holiday lots and lots of people have been away from their computers. I'm sure you'll see more comments in the coming week smile

Clark: There's no such word as chumpy.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore he's chumpy!"
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am!
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
Thank You Tahu and Damara531. I'm glad you liked my video. It's the first music video I post (I posted trailers yet, but never music videos), and I am a little rusty because I hadn't made one in more than a year and half ago. So, I was a little disappointed when no one responded. I was afraid that I lost my touch completely and that that was so bad nobody wanted to tell me. So I'm really glad you liked it, and that you did tell me. Thank You.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Poussin

WOW! This is fantastic. smile1 I look forward to more of your videos.

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
Good job! And that was your frist vid. smile Don't lose hope. It's all crazy right now cause of the kerths. I don't get to download as many vids as I want to cause of dial up. But I'm glad I downloaded this one. It's very nice. Good lyric/image matching. And nice song. thumbsup

Keep them coming.

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard