Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Do you ever have one of those ideas that so out there, you don't know whether you're a genious, or just certifiably insane? I'm usually the latter, so take this whole thing with a grain of salt.

If you haven't seen my video, I'll Be Okay, you'll probably want to watch it before viewing the new version posted below. Download the original here.

If you have seen the original video, this is something completely different. Or, rather, exactly the same. But completely different. Download the new version here.

Comments of any kind are greatly appreciated, especially as this is something of an experiment. smile

~Anna

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hey, Anna!

That was a very interesting idea! I enjoyed listening to your thoughts.

Some videos have indeed some kind of a story behind them, and it's interesting to see the vidder's view on it. Kinda like the author notes in a fanfic smile
My only concern is whether all videos can support such a commentary... but I think that, if you have something to say about a video, you can do a commentary version. And not just you, anyone smile

Btw, I hadn't seen the video before, but it's very well-done and the pictures match perfectly with the lyrics smile

Keep up the good work!
See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Columnist
Columnist
that was a great idea. Keep on going. It's very interesting. Wow.

Don't know what I should say but it is like the extra session on a dvd where the creator comments his work and I think it's great. I watch those every time because it shows his perspective and it's very interesting because sometimes we only see it our way.

Blogger
Blogger
I thought both videos were great; I had never seen it before. I really like the idea of commentary, and you did a great job with it. smile

Clark: I have loved you from the beginning.
Lois: And I'll love you till the end.

My 4 Year Old Cousin: "Why is Superman wearing glasses?"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard