Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#243409 11/28/05 01:51 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi FoLCS wave

I've been missing you lots! But while I'm away and busy all the time now, it doesn't mean that production stops wink

It took me a lot of time to make this video due to my new hectic life, but I hope you all enjoy it as much as Ienjoyed making it for you.

Hope to see you soon. wave

MDL laugh

We Belong Together By Mariah Carey

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Love it, love it, love it!!!! I love this song and think that it is so fitting of Lois and Clark. The images you used really fit the song. Well done!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great video MDL! And it IS verry fitting for Lois & Clark. That's why I was also working on a music video to this song blush

I started it in September, but hadn't quite gotten around to finishing it. I had all the scenes figured out and 1/4 of the vid made in Premiere. I also centered it around BatP/HoL, but had chosen different scenes with different lyrics. I'm not sure when (and if) I'm gonna finish it. It would be my first music video. My previous editing projects were always school related, so this was a nice change wink

Greets,

~ An ~
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hey An!

Sorry for 'using your idea first. I was also working on it since the release of the album 'cuz its a very cool song. Please do not stop making yours and please post yours as well. It's nice to see how creative we all can be regarding one special song that touches our hearts.

Looking forward to see yours soon. And thanks for the wonderful comments, guys. smile

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It's nobody's fault the song is so fitting wink

And it was interesting to see which scenes you had chosen, compared to how I had chosen them.

But I'll try to finish it, when I've got a little more free time. I'm not that very handy with Premiere yet. smile

Greets,

~ An ~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard