Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
For some weird coincidence this movie just showed here yesterday smile

Great video, i already watched twice and its so cute, make me grin the entire time. smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, I figured out the problem--I downloaded it again (using a different computer) and it ended up a couple mb larger--and complete. And it was funny! Cracked me up how well it was done.

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I only have three words for this video: that was fantastic!!! That's my favorite song in the whole movie! Nice job!

Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally!

LOL. I've been dying to watch this video since the Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies. I just had to wait til I visited the folks for the weekend so I could use a better internet service. That was inspired! Loved every bit of it.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Many thanks for making it accessible. thumbsup (well, that and 'Trees' laugh ). I hadn't heard it in years. Thanks for bringing back a fond memory as well as making a Super video. notworthy

C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Once again, thank you for the kind feedback. I'm glad that everyone got to see it. smile Given the enormous amount of praise this video received, I'm having trouble coming up with something to follow it up with... <g>

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Columnist
Columnist
I didn't have anything else to do so I was just looking around the boards for older posts when I found this!!
And I thought FDK is always welcome even two years later, right??

Well, I must say the tittle caught my attention goofy !! I just loved the TSOM when I saw it (It's my best friend favorite movie, so she made me watch it wink ), so I was curious how this would be a LnC clip laugh
And the clip you made to it was so funny (I had to watch it multiple times because I loved it so much) and WAFFy at the same time!!
It just put a smile on my face.
clap

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL!!! OMG!!! ROTFLMBO!!!

Camy, thank you for resurrecting this thread! I had missed this song. C_A posted it several months before I was on here.

Boy, am I sorry I missed it! C_A that was a riot. The whole "yodel" speech at the beginning and Perry yodeling as it started - ha ha ha! And then several of the yodelahee "woo-hoos" were in really funny parts. Hee hee hee. Very nicely chosen scenes and wonderfully done. Thanks for a good morning laugh!!!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Goodness! Two years later and this vid is still generating feedback. I must have done something right laugh . Thanks, you two. I really appreciate it.

Fanfic | MVs

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I only just saw this one...

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA that was hilarious and *sniff* so beautiful as well.

rotflol rotfpmsl

All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I missed this vid the first time around! Very funny. Like others have said, I love the intro, and I also loved how you used the make-out scene from SuperMann. Good work:)

Molly
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
That was wonderful!!!

The beginning was PERFECT!!!!
Carol

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Im so glad this was bumped up so I could a chance to see it. I just recently discovered the Sound of Music and fell in love with it. I'm loving this video. the scenes fit great how in the world did you manage that.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Once again, thanks so much for all the kind comments. smile

the scenes fit great how in the world did you manage that
I don't know. It's been a long time since I made the video, but I remember that everything kind of just fell into place. Making the vid was definitely a fun experience.

Fanfic | MVs

Merriwether
Merriwether
This is one of the truly great romantic comedies of all time. Rare is a vid that make you go Awwwww! while lol at the same time.

Excellent, Stupendous, Magniferous...Job.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
WOO. Wonderful. It's so funny. It matches song with scene thumbsup

Top Banana
Top Banana
I have a bone to pick! This video should come with a serious health warning. Ever since I watched it a few months ago, I've had the friggin' song stuck in my head! help

You know how the last thing you hear on the radio in the morning before you go to work is the tune you'll be humming for the rest of the day? Well, if my brain is at any point devoid of such a random song, I automatically, and unconsciously, start singing something else. And at the moment that something else happens to be The lonely goatherd (or occassionally Tomorrow from Annie!) confused .

What the hell is that about?! And the fact that I only know the first line doesn't seem to matter. It's driving me bananas!

I am not amused. razz

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard