Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#242933 09/23/05 07:17 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I was listening to the song "You Found Me" by Kelly Clarkson. It seemed very fitting for how Clark found Lois and wanted her even though she didn't think anyone would. I wasn't sure if anyone had done it yet though.

I'm not capable of doing videos for many reasons. The main one being that I'm just not technologically advanced enough. I know videos are usually only made if the creator thinks of the song themselves becuase they know how they want it to go. I just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone to think about in that event that it hasn't been done already. smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#242934 09/24/05 08:57 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yes Andrea did a video to that song a few months ago ... www.loisandclarkarchive.com ... it's one of my favorites, like most of her vids! smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard