Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi! I know this part is short!! But the last two parts will be longer, I promise!! smile

I hope you enjoy Part 14!!! smile1

~NICOLE

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow I really enjoyed it! Yay they are back. I can't wait to hear the reaction from Perry and Jimmy. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Looking forward to how Clark and Lois explain his resurrection.

gerry

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi!! Thanks for reading and for feedback!! smile1

MAF wrote:

You really want to kill Perry? eek
rotflol I had thought about that... in the end, I just decided that as an old newshound, he'd have a REALLY strong heart!! lol... yeah...

Thanks Gerry, Laura, Maria and all reading smile

~NICOLE

Columnist
Columnist
They're back! And a perfect time and place to do it too. I love the interaction between Perry and Lois. And I love how Lois says she wants her partner back. That was always one of my favorite parts of TOGOM, where she asks where Clark is at the end and they all think she's nuts.

I'm anxiously awaiting the last parts to see how they dig themselves out of the hole they're in. It might not be difficult to 'bring him back' but I really want to see how you explain the timing of the baby and his resurrection. I'm sure it will be great! smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard