Hey there, FoLCs! smile

As you may or may not know, every so often there are fundraisers held to help support the L&C Fanfic Archive, annesplace.net, and L&C Fanfic Message Boards. Well, in the last year, a few new and fun sites have been added: www.folcvideo.com (where you can find videos, trailers, and make your own photo album!) and www.kerthawards.com (a sub-domain of the fic boards where you can learn all about the Kerth history and find previous winners and nominees) . This year, the fundraiser is going to be a DVD that includes unreleased stories, trailers, music videos and fanfic posters.

A poll has been started on the boards to help flesh out some details. Please check it out if you haven't already, and let us know if you have any suggestions. smile

We need volunteers to make videos and trailers for the project. Keep in mind that your video or trailer would not be released online for a full year after the DVDs have been mailed out, though plenty of FoLCs will still see them. smile

All trailers and videos will be GE'd for technical errors/glitches, not for creative intent.

For Videos:

You may choose any song you like within reason. We ask that you not choose any songs with explicit lyrics.

The video must, of course goofy , be Lois and Clark in nature.

In order to avoid duplicates, please send me an email letting me know what song you would like to use, and I will note it down. It will be a first come, first serve basis. smile

For Trailers:

Shortly after we receive all story submissions (on or before November 30, 2005), those who have expressed an interest in making a trailer will be assigned a story.

More details will follow as we start receiving story submissions. smile

If you're interested in contributing, please send me an email. Any and all questions are welcome via email or posting here. smile

Sara Kraft
skfolc@gmail.com
Fundraising Committee - FoLC Productions Division goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.