Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ok I was playing with my favorite picture in the latest group and had so many versions I made a mini Art video out of it.

[Linked Image]

High Res 17 mg AVi

Low res Real Player Version

Low res WMV

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Ooooooooo! Dean and many many effects. Nice laurie! Very different and original. I love it.

*does the disco* dance

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ditto to what rachel said minus the OOOOOO dean! LOL that was very neat and very orginal!!!! also
*does the disco* hyper (rach is a better dancer <G>)
Jen

:edit: watched myself dance and that is exactly what it looks like <G>

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!! Laura, that was cute! I liked it not only because I LOOOOVE Dean, but a couple of those color phases reminded me of "Take on Me" by AHA, that video they did that was mostly animated by pencil drawings...(showing my age here razz )one of my favorite music videos back when I was a silly teen. And since I would very much love to TAKE ON Dean, well....I liked it goofy clap

TEEEEEEEJ

Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks Tj. Well they were all drwaings done in photoshop. I did about 57 different versions using his image as a backdrop. I thought this was a fun way to showcase some of them. I also painted the silly stars and such on the filmstrip. It is different then the usual taking of video clips from the show. But the Dean image isn't mine. I couldn't claim it to be. That was mostly's Gods work with a little help from a good photographer<g> I just added a little paint and color, then played. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard