Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laurach Dean Lovers Only...Disco Dean - 07/10/05 10:51 PM
Ok I was playing with my favorite picture in the latest group and had so many versions I made a mini Art video out of it.

[Linked Image]

High Res 17 mg AVi

Low res Real Player Version

Low res WMV
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: Dean Lovers Only...Disco Dean - 07/10/05 11:46 PM
Ooooooooo! Dean and many many effects. Nice laurie! Very different and original. I love it.

*does the disco* dance

Rach
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: Dean Lovers Only...Disco Dean - 07/11/05 06:10 PM
Ditto to what rachel said minus the OOOOOO dean! LOL that was very neat and very orginal!!!! also
*does the disco* hyper (rach is a better dancer <G>)
Jen

:edit: watched myself dance and that is exactly what it looks like <G>
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dean Lovers Only...Disco Dean - 07/11/05 08:02 PM
LOL!! Laura, that was cute! I liked it not only because I LOOOOVE Dean, but a couple of those color phases reminded me of "Take on Me" by AHA, that video they did that was mostly animated by pencil drawings...(showing my age here razz )one of my favorite music videos back when I was a silly teen. And since I would very much love to TAKE ON Dean, well....I liked it goofy clap

TEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: Laurach Re: Dean Lovers Only...Disco Dean - 07/11/05 08:27 PM
Thanks Tj. Well they were all drwaings done in photoshop. I did about 57 different versions using his image as a backdrop. I thought this was a fun way to showcase some of them. I also painted the silly stars and such on the filmstrip. It is different then the usual taking of video clips from the show. But the Dean image isn't mine. I couldn't claim it to be. That was mostly's Gods work with a little help from a good photographer<g> I just added a little paint and color, then played. Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards