Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, not that the image was inspirated by that quote, but it does remind me of it. :p
you'll have to forgive me if you find any errors on Clark's torso. I couldn't find a picture of a shirtless Clark, so I used a picture of my boyfriend instead (no alterations. You have to admit, he's quite well built wink ).

Anyhow, I'm actually quite happy with this picture of Clark. I wasn't happy at all with how Clark came out in the older picture I made (with both Lois and Clark razz ), so I made this to make myself happy again. It isn't perfect, but Clark has now at least a passing resemblance to himself. goofy

I hope you like it. wink

[Linked Image]

It's a simple pencil-sketch with some computer touch-ups.

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
*sigh* Ah, no one liked it? frown

Ah, well... I'll be back! devil

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just saw it... I'm so jealous. I can't draw....well i draw a mean stick figure!
Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This section's been so busy, I missed seeing this the first time around smile Very nice, Cherry! I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, so I'm always amazed at people who can draw things that *look like* things <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh we need an Art folder here! Nice job! Keep it up. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard