Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi!! smile1

Thank you for the replies and support throughout, and especially for the previous part, for not flaying me for giving you plot-line whiplash! wink

I hope you enjoy part 10!!

~NICOLE smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Yes!!

“What’s happening to me?” she cried, standing up.

She walked toward her window. She hadn’t been there in so long that the window immediately made her think of Superman. That was where he entered when he visited her. Or when he had visited her, before all this. When she had thought herself foolishly in love with him. Losing all chances of telling another man how she really felt.

Looking at that window – at that particular moment, while thinking about that dream – so many tiny pieces and questions in her mind – suddenly made perfect sense.

She looked up – her eyes still wet with tears – just as the truth came crashing down.
What? Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
oh come on - please don't end it there!

this is a great story - i've been reading all along & am now definitely on the edge of my seat!

we need more soon!

please?!?!

shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Top Banana
Top Banana
Cliffhanger!

dizzy

8 more chapters. Get back here!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Columnist
Columnist
Wow. Anyway, finally Clark got to fully understand what Lois went through. But just wait till he finds out about this new development.

Now, what truth did Lois suddenly realize. With this story, I am not about to start assuming anything .

I love this story. It's so exciting! And I love this daily posting schedule as well. smile1

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy Cow! She is never going to forgive him and I don't blame her. LAura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Incredible dramatic tension. I'm very impressed. I really liked the "truth came crashing down" part. Awesome job. clap

Kerth
Kerth
You have got to be kidding me!!! thud I am on the edge of my seat. Karma is giving me a swift kick in the butt, because now I know why Pam kept complaining that the parts of my story were too short. COME BACK!!! I'll be checking the message boards every hour or so until I see the next part of this fabulous story posted!
Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nicole

WOW! This is very emotional. dizzy

I can't wait to see what happens next. eek These two have to get together soon.

Tricia cool

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
What happens next is they both go see Doc Friskin.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry I haven't posted comments for a while, Nicole - it's not that I haven't been reading! I've enjoyed every instalment so far, but life got in the way of my having time to post feedback. razz

Anyway... wow, what a twist! A forgotten night of passion! wink But the biggest problem now is Clark's deception, of course. frown With your hint that Lois has figured it out, she's going to be utterly furious with him for what he put her through. More than a month of believing that he's dead, and he's alive all along? That's going to be pretty near impossible to forgive. frown

But at the same time she's pregnant with his baby, so she can't just shut him out of her life.

Plus, everyone else thinks he's dead and it's more than a month later - so how on earth is he going to return? Or will they have to relocate to New Zealand? eek

More soon!! wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
It's so funny... I never know I'm ending on a cliffhanger until I read the replies, and then I'll think about it and realize, "yeah, I guess that was a bit of cliffhanger-place to leave off, lol blush laugh

I love reading the varying responses, from people thudding smile1

~NICOLE

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy Cow!

That's all I really have to say about this whole part.
goofy

Great, great part.
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard