Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24169 09/14/05 09:16 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
As promised, that was definitely disjointed.

I am intrigued and wanting to read the next part, at least wink

Gerry, knowing your depth of understanding from your comments left on other fics, I expect this one to be quite good.

Don't disappoint us wildguy wink !!

James, who really likes this story and couldn't resist pulling Gerry's chain a little.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Gerry,

This is really interesting!! Disjointed, yes!! But I am hoping like you said it'll all become clear soon! wink

When Clark returned, ten hours later, he was tired, dirty and excited. Sniffing the air, he wandered into the kitchen. The slow cooker was on Low, but when he lifted the lid, the ingredients were dried out and burned around the edges. Not enough soup stock, he thought with a smile.

He approached Lois who had fallen asleep on the couch watching the news. He kissed her gently on the forehead. "Definitely didn’t fall in love with you for your abilities in the kitchen," he whispered.
BIG smile at that part... it's so them and so cute! I loved their interaction all throughout; the characterization was perfect!

I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going! laugh

~NICOLE

J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Gerry: I didn't realize you were posting already. Such an intriguing start:a murder mystery, a mystery woman and mystery solvers, Lois and Clark being themselves. I would be waiting anxiously for part 2...but I know where this is going. FOLCs are in for a great treat!

smile Jude

dance

"Simplify. Simplify."
Henry David Thoreau

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle."
George Orwell
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup

Jeremy knew he was being followed; he just didn’t know who or where the hunter was. He kept digging until he heard the clang of metal against solid rock. He tried two more shovelfuls, but once again, he hit the ungiving Canadian Shield. He bent down, placed the package in the ground, shook his head in disgust, got up and began shovelling dirt over it.
confused What was Jeremy burying?

confused Was the shadow have anything to do with this mysteries woman?

eek Is Jeremy dead?

Was that her? It couldn’t be. Not even an Olympic swimmer could move that quickly. But the streaks in the water kept returning, and as if transfixed, David could not move his eyes. Finally, the figure floated out of the water until it reached the peak of the outcrop where she set herself down. Incongruously, David thought, she picked up something, floated in the air, shook out her long hair, and covered herself.
eek No New Krypton but maybe a Kryptonian survivor.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Interesting start, Gerry. I don't read much in the way of new LNC stuff anymore, but the intro sounded interestng. smile Can't wait to see where you're taking this.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Gerry,

This is a very mysterious beginning. I'm definitely interested to see where you lead us.

I've always enjoyed your stories, so I'm fairly content to wait for the disjointed bits to link up. wink

I just hope I don't have to wait too long, though. smile

Yours Jenni

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Gerry

WOW! A very intriguing start! smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh! Is this the story you mentioned when we met earlier this summer, Gerry? Looks fascinating so far - I can't wait to find out what's been happening up in Algonquin and exactly who this mysterious flying being is. And what consequences there are from her night of passion with the doctor! wink

As for Lois and Clark, why do I think that they might be taking a trip up to Northern Ontario at some point in the near future? goofy

More soon, please!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Thanks for your comments and interest in Northern Lights.

James, you wrote:
Gerry, knowing your depth of understanding from your comments left on other fics, I expect this one to be quite good.
I hope I live up to your expectations. :p

Wendy, you wrote:
As for Lois and Clark, why do I think that they might be taking a trip up to Northern Ontario at some point in the near future?
That's what I said when I was first writing the story, but ML slapped my wrists and told me that Algonquin Park/Huntsville is definitely
NOT Northern Ontario. blush blush It's considered Central Ontario. ML, lives in the bush up in Northern Ontario.

Thank you, Nicole

BIG smile at that part... it's so them and so cute! I loved their interaction all throughout; the characterization was perfect!
And Maria, I won't say what I'm doing here, so you'll have to read on.

Thanks for your comments and for reading. I'll post twice a week, and I'll connect the three parts on my next post.

gerry

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hey, Gerry, glad to see your finally posting this. As I've told you before, I absolutely love this story.

Oh, and Gerry, I'm glad to realize that at least one person in Southern Ontario now understands the definition of 'north' laugh

Oh and feel free to plagarize my disclaimer all you want.

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard