OP Offline
Beat Reporter
smile1 wave

.... too... much.... coffee.... wink

hope you like part 9!!!

~NICOLE

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOIS IS PREGNANT?!?!? WHAT?!? My god, this story is getting better every second...hmmm...will Lois come to the same realization as Clark?

Wow...what a great story...keep posting!!!

Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Crap! What the heck did I miss, I have to go back and read it again. When did she get pregnant? Oy! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Love this part.

That voice, though… it shook Lois to the core. She hadn’t overheard anyone; that much she knew. And she’d known, the moment she had instinctively answered Perry, that it had not been Perry’s voice.

It had been Clark’s.

She knew it.

His voice was in her head.

Ever since his death, his voice had been in her head constantly. She could remember exactly what it sounded like and thought of it often, never wanting to forget.
eek She can hear Clark they are connected.

“What is it?” Lois asked, using every fiber in her body to restrain herself from grabbing the woman’s neck.

Dr. Morgan’s smile grew wider. “Why, you’re pregnant,” she said.
eek I’m in shock!!

He started to tremble as it all came back.

In the recurring ‘dream’ he had every night after that night, he had been lying there, darkness all around. He had reached instinctively for her, knowing, somehow, even in his sleepy state, she would be there, and she had come to him and rested in his arms. And then she’d whimpered and said his name.

And they’d kissed.
eek OMG! He remembers.

confused Does Lois remember being with Clark?

hyper I hope she put two and two together.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yep, I thought so! Woohoo this is awesome, keep it coming!! smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Kerth
Kerth
Very engaging story so far...keep it coming! smile
Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Columnist
Columnist
I cheated and had a glance at the feedback folder before I read this part. I saw the big "Lois is Pregnant" thing and racked my brain trying to figure out just how that happened. It all clicked as soon as it clicked for Clark. That realization was one huge eek . I can not believe this story. It gets better and better with every post!

Well, this new development could be a really good thing as far as the anger issue goes. Maybe it will help cushion the blow and she'll get over it just a tad faster. But I still think Clark should run and hide...or do this > peep when he has to face the music.

But anyway, a baby?!?! Yay!!!

Can we expect the next part sometime tomorrow??? Please???

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi, all smile1

Thanks for the feedback! Made my morning!! And THANK YOU for the faith in where the story is going. I'll admit, I was worried... throwing such a plot twist in... and I can only beg you to stick with me through the rest!! blush I think it'll be worth your while wink

Can we expect the next part sometime tomorrow??? Please???
Well when you ask so nicely... laugh ... it'll be up later today!!

Thanks again!! smile

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Lois is pregnant. Damn. I was hoping she had the flu.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard