Off to get a coffee because I'm just a bit addicted~

~NICOLE hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Boy! How is this particular piece of insanity going to be resolved? How will Clark admit to Lois that he's lied to her for weeks now and LET HER THINK HE WAS DEAD!!!! mad She might dig up some Kryptonite and wear it as a pendant (without telling him, of course) just to teach him a lesson.

And despite the depth of Lois's pain, is it even possible for her to forgive him? This is not a "late video return" kind of thing. It's literally bigger than life. They're both going to have to work through a lot of anger.

Jonathan and Martha have some issues to deal with, too. They'll forgive Clark, of course, but what kind of relationship will they have going forward? Will Clark ever realize what he's putting them through?

Come to think of it, this Clark is pretty self-centered and selfish. He's trying to rebuild his life without even talking to the people who he thinks love him the most (his folks), and he's left Metropolis as Superman because it's "too painful for him." Geez, Clark, I know you're hurt, but you ain't the only one, dude!

This story is so well done it's almost painful to read. I don't know how you're going to resolve this, but you've set yourself a monumental task. If the parts so far are any indication, however, you've got something so incredibly and wonderfully sneaky up your sleeve that you're going to get a lot of these guys hail in your feedback.

Keep up the amazing work! I anticipate more tears and heart-rending agony at the next post.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gut-wrenching, story!

I need a recovery period before the next part. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi! smile1 Thanks for the feedback!

goofy There will be a scene ahead, surely, that'll call for it!! LOL, I am in total agreement~

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I don't know how you're going to resolve this, but you've set yourself a monumental task. If the parts so far are any indication, however, you've got something so incredibly and wonderfully sneaky up your sleeve ...
Thank you for your faith in me, that I will resolve all with something you will enjoy reading!! I think I might have something up my sleeve... and hopefully you'll enjoy it when it comes smile (so keep reading, please!!)

Thanks for the support this far, all!!

~NICOLE

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard