Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240999 03/09/05 09:02 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Ok guys, this is me trying to be funny. It's a Jimmy video about the
girl(s) he has chased and managed to mess up. It's a fun song! It's a remake of Happy Together and the remake is done by Simple Plan. Thanks to the people who helped me along the way, JenniJac, and a few others that I can't recall because I was sleep deprived when I made this video. So if you wanna have some fun and bounce along to the music click the link below!!

Happy Together

Jen
::edit:::
I wanted to clear up that I only used Justin Whalin as Jimmy because he is my favorite one! Not that the other one wasn't great to <EG>

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This was cute, jen, I really enjoyed it! goofy Very nice job!

Mirage smile

P.S. Is the curly-haired brunette the girl who played the feminist in Legally Blonde?

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Blogger
Blogger
Good job! Well, I'm not a huge fan of that Jimmy but anyway.. hehehe I really enjoyed!!

Mirage, about your doubt: YES, it's her. On Legally Blonde she was a lesbian, i guess...

Bianca

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah she was! I didn't even notice that until you guys said something! Thanks for watching!

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, amazingly enough, I seem [temporarily, I'm sure <g>] to have caught up with all the things I need to do and am bored. So thought I'd catch up with some videos.

Loved this one! Poor Jimmy. He's so adorable. <g> Great bouncy tune and a slew of memories I'd forgotten all about. Yay!

And holy cow! Is that Denise Richards playing Secret Santa? Never noticed, first time around.

And, you know, I really love this new trend in the fandom for doing comedy vids and vids with other characters as well as the WAFFy or angsty Lois and Clark vids. We're spoiled for variety these days. Videos to suit every mood. thumbsup Keep 'em coming!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, this was fun goofy Poor Jimmy! I especially liked the bit where he tried to murder Lois! laugh

Labby, yes, that's Denise Richards, of later Bond-girl fame... which reminds me of a tiny ficlet I wrote, called Marry Christmas . What the heck, it amused me...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
YAY! I finally have time to post fdk. You know I love this vid, jen. And the part where jimmy tries to murder lois, and the end where lois says "Must be his juliet(sp?) Of the week." LOL!! I loved that, and it's so true. Can't wait to see more from you. Keep up the good work.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great job! I always like the songs you pick.

Poor Jimmy! wink

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awesome! Haha, the one upside of the folks house for Easter weekend is having a decent connection. This is one of my favorite songs!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard