Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240991 03/08/05 11:04 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
As promised, the third installment in our obsessive hunt for parallels between SV and LnC Lois and Clarks.

[Linked Image]

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FOXACKZFUB5Z125S4BW28WWA2

#240992 03/08/05 12:06 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, very good! I am amazed at how many of these scenes you have found. I think this one might have more "almost identical" ones than the first two! (I mean, ok, we have both Loises fighting a bad guy in a cemetary, but both by hitting him with a shovel?? And both doing a high kick to protect themselves, but both in their pajamas??? LOL!)

This was fabulous; thanks for sharing it with us.

Now, tell me ... have you posted these to the SV boards as well? What has their reaction been to all the similarities? I would love to get a link to see their comments!

Kathy

#240993 03/08/05 04:37 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Another *awesome* video! clap Thanks so much for sharing it with us!! At 24mb it took *forever* to download on my dial-up connection, but it was totally worth it!! wink

I have to say, I am amazed by how many similarities y'all find. I usually pick up on a few when I watch Smallville, but it's unbelievable how much there really is and how much I miss.

I'll second Kathy's statement ... I'm also curious to know what the Smallville fans think of these videos, if they've seen them?

I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or not, but I like to think that in some small way all of these little similarities are a tribute to L&C (I know, I'm dreaming, right? LOL). laugh

Thanks again, hope to see more videos from you soon! smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#240994 03/08/05 08:03 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Whoa! The Mayson clip was eerie! The fact that Lois can't cook... goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#240995 03/08/05 10:00 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Your videos are great, thumbsup I watched these over and over again. I don't watch SV, but it's big pleasure to see the similarities between two of them. hyper And video's quality is good, music is good too. Thank you very much. notworthy

#240996 03/10/05 01:45 AM
Blogger
Blogger
This is my first post here, thought I would follow VisionGirl on in......Thanks so much for your comments on the videos. As an old school FOLC from back in the days of #loiscla on the IRC its great to get some feedback from a fellow fans. We have posted them to numerous SV websites. They are generally well received especially by SV fans who also happen to be FOLCs. There are alot of us out there apparently. Generally we are asked how we remember LnC so well lol....

#240997 03/10/05 04:01 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awsome how many scenes were so similar. The Mayson one totally freaked me out I was like OMG. It's the same reaction! AH!

Very good! I love the Lois character on Smallville not always Smallville but Lois on it makes it some much better!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#240998 03/30/05 09:08 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Please Repost

β€œβ€¦with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard