Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi FoLCs wave

It was not my idea to upload this one. I asked wife to do it because this is her especiality, but she made me do it myself. blush

This is our first baby... (creation) together.

We hope you guys enjoy it.

All Star - By Smashmouth

MDL and Psychofurball. laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooo! Very fun vid, guys! Very funny. Loved some of those image/lyric matches. Impressive the way you found scenes for each repetition, too. Great job! clap

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Funny, considering I did a vid to the same song over a month ago, just never got around to ever posting here.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lol, girls, that's pretty funny <g> Good clip choices! And I'll probably appreciate it even more if I can ever figure out what half those lyrics are goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
Here ya go Pam got the lyrics for you wink Hope that helps.

And andrea, I had no clue, you were making a video to all star too, but I have had this one done for quite awhile, I'm just very picky on how my videos turn out. But erica wanted to post what we made a few months ago. So, I let her.

But, It has happen to me a couple of times, Where I make a video, and someone else does the same song to. It happens, and I guess we take our chances on hoping, no one else does that song.

Rach smile

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, cute! Fun clips and great song. Nicely done, you two. smile

And Andrea, I hope you'll upload yours, too! I don't think there is any rule that says we can only have one vid per song. I'd love to see how someone else would approach the same one!

Kathy

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Andrea's "All Star" video is on her website, I saw it a few weeks ago. It's awesome, I believe it's meant as a sort of tribute to Jimmy. Check it out! smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I wrote something here that wife adviced me to delete for the sake of proper conduct.

So I'll just stick to thanks for the FDK.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awesome video guys, just taking a long study break LOL and finally had time to d/l it. Very cool and fun! Love the part at the very beginning about "she ain't the sharpest tool in the shed" and mixing Tempus' famous "Duh!" scene in there! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well I personly loved the video!!! you did an awesome job!!! And I remember quite awhile ago when Rach sent me the All Star vid. Back then it was great too.

I think it really doesn't matter if two people make the same vid. If they both post they'll probably be different. So I say it's good to have more then one version of a vid. It's not going to kill anybody if there are two versions (hopefully).

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I used the same song in 1999 after the St Louis trip that Andrea and I were at. Andrea saw my video too but it was a Dean video about an Allstar Basketball game. I have no problem with Andrea or Rachel and Erica using the same song. All the video's are completey different. None of us own the song or the footage. We are all borrowing for fun and no profit. What does it matter if someone uses the same song? We all use the same video over and over. The nice thing about all of us using music and video is that we are all creative and come up with infinite new ways of using old stuff. Certainly none of us has any right to claim ownership over any of it. Smashmouth has that right and Warner Brothers. If they were annoyed we'd be in big trouble<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved it the first time i saw it and I still love it now!! but you know that!!! I love you rachel and erica!
jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wonderful, guys! Loved this song ever since I heard it used in Shrek - how funny to see it applied to LNC. goofy

Loved it!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Blogger
Blogger
It's a combination of my favorite scenes. Wonderful video! thumbsup

Columnist
Columnist
hi

I can´t believe I miss it...good..

You girls are so great making videos.

I just love it.

Please post other cool

Karla