Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240715 01/18/05 02:16 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well hello again friends! Here it is the video that almost wasn't. It's Basket Case by Greenday. I made this video for SaraK. It was a joke but it made her laugh so hard she has pestered me to post it ever since. It's a Lois video about her losing her mind. On to the warning:

Warning: This video contains mild adult language. If you don't like this kind of thing then don't watch. But if it doesn't bother you then enjoy the show.

Before you click the link I just wanted to take a moment and thank a few people even if they don't watch the video laugh : Karen, Kaylle, Julie, Annette, El, Sara, Paul and anyone else who helped me in the process of uploading the vid or helping me with the warnings. The people on this board are some of the nicest people I've ever met! So thank you!

Basket Case

Thanks again,
Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
#240716 01/18/05 05:09 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OOO, fun vid! Very nutty. laugh

I didn't think it was offensive, either.

I did, however, have to go find the lyrics so I could hear them more clearly. Don't know if it's just because I have trouble processing what my ears pick up (if someone speaks with a strong accent or doesn't enunciate clearly, I have a lot of trouble with it) or if it's the way it's sung... Anyway, it was a lot more fun once I had the lyrics. (They can be found here but the "offensive" nature of the vid is from a couple words in the lyrics. Which is good to know, really. There's nothing offensive about the vid itself. It's just those couple of words. Anyway... parental discretion advised when checking out the lyrics.)

Fun vid, Jen! Really good job with the song. clap

Paul, who likes things about people going insane in fun ways

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#240717 01/18/05 08:07 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#240718 01/19/05 05:42 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
JENNNNNNNNNNNN... clap clap clap clap

I loved your video!!!

Just keep doing them. You are a very talented videomaker and a very imaginative one too laugh

notworthy notworthy

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
#240719 01/19/05 09:02 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi

I like the video

Keep doing vids because you know what you do clap

Karla

#240720 01/19/05 12:15 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL Jen, that was cute. I can totally see it set during the end of the "argh" (even though you used some later clips) while Lois was getting her memory back. Remembering all those things that happened to her would certainly make her think she was cracking up, LOL.

I didn't think it was offensive at all, and I don't think you needed to put any sort of warning on it. But isn't it nice to be in a fandom where people think of these things? smile

Oh, and I loved the role that Lex played ... ROTFL!

Kathy

#240721 01/19/05 02:10 PM
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
Jen, I talked to you about this last night, but let me just say again that I thought this was really fun and I wasn't offended at all. In fact, if I hadn't been listening for the adult language, I would never have heard it! <g>

At any rate, I thought the clips were really fun and I could see how Lois would feel like she was going crazy, with everything going on around her! Great job!

Kaylle

#240722 01/19/05 10:56 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Jen, I've always loved that song. I would never have thought to associate it with Lois, but now I can't think why not!

Loved the humor. The first look at Lex and accompanying lyrics just killed. But the dance break was my absolute favorite. Had to watch that again.

So well done and so fun!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
#240723 01/20/05 09:16 AM
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Yay I'm back!! laugh Your roommate didn't let me get any sleep last night. ;P

Okay... since I lack creativity with words on lack of sleep (see, I just used "lack" twice... make that three times in one sentence blush ), I'm just going to list. goofy

Lois in the chicken costume... melodramatic and neruotic!! goofy )

rotflol at Lois in the seven veils outfit... "my mind plays tricks on me"!!! Great!!

And YAY!!!!!! one of my favorite kisses at the end!!!! If I didn't know better, I'd think you made this vid for me... sloppy

Great job, hon!!!!

Sara (who needs to keep tabs on you... make sure you're still making L&C vids in between all those Spidey ones :rolleyes: wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#240724 01/20/05 12:11 PM
Columnist
Columnist
LOL!! rotflol rotflol I LOVED this vid, I like it when other's post vids about the humor in L&C. And I love this song. I'm glad you decided to post this vid. I would of been a waste if you didn't. LOVED The Lex part too, Cause we all know that's true. Good job!

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#240725 01/21/05 09:27 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
lol Nice job!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iā€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iā€™m trying to be nice.
#240726 01/22/05 05:41 PM
Columnist
Columnist
That was excellent! You had me cracking up through the whole thing! I especially loved putting Lex with that lyric. Great job!!!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard