Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Well I updated with two, even though they've been done for a while, now that I've stopped the hotlinking going on with my websites I'm able to update more often with large files.

When it comes to This One's For The Girls, for girls about age 13, 25 and 42 I had to go with those CLOSET to those ages. No offense to anyone:)

Andrea:)
http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
"That's What Love Is For" is a big waff-fest wink and "This One's For The Girls" is lots of fun! I love seeing all those women & girls from the show, together.

laugh

Molly
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love them Andrea. Your video is always so clear. i wish I had your equiptment. Great job hon and thanks for sharing. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love them Andrea. Your video is always so clear. i wish I had your equiptment. Great job hon and thanks for sharing. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
wow, that was a great music video goofy thumbsup
I realy loved it, but how did you do that logos L&C in your music videos?

x-x-x Nathalie -x-x-x
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
It's an overlay option in the program I use. I would actually rather not do that, but I've had instances where people either take the clips from mine to make other vids or try to claim them as their own so this is a way of saying that logo makes them mine. It isn't much, and probably not much proof of video ownership, but it's hopefully a good deterent.

Andrea

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey Andrea,

I watched "This is for the girls" and I just loved it. Really cool matching scenes and the song is addictive.

Congrats Andrea. Keep them coming! laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
thumbsup Awesome! clap

I loved how the scenes in "That's What Love is For" went from fights and tense moments to making up and WAFFy moments. Very sweet! I also liked how there were lots of scenes where I could actually see the set, because, truth be told, I can't remember how any of the set (except for the bullpen) looks like anymore and I don't have any episodes, so this was a good refresher!

And "This One's for the Girls" was so much fun! It showed each character's personality so well, and I especially liked the scenes where Lois and Clark were dealing with children because family fics are my favourites! The ending, with the three kisses from three different women matched perfectly with the music, and I thought it was just great!

Very good job!

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
hey Andrea,
with what do you make your music videos?
I also want to start with making music videos you see... and your music videos just rocks wink

x-x-x Nathalie -x-x-x

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard