Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240598 12/03/04 02:41 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately. Been pretty busy with RL. But I hope to be on the boards a lot more.

This music video would never of been made if it weren't for my good friend Jen. She was the one who got me hooked on this song and also suggested it be made into a music video. So I thank you Jen! I also want to thank my partner in crime, Rachel who was so helpful in showing me how to fix my mistakes, even the big ones. wink

Well enough of my jabbering. I hope you enjoy this video. Comments good or bad are welcome.

Later Days!
Andie

Against All Odds wmv

Against All Odds rm

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow that was really nice and very sad. Nice imagry with the song. You did a good job putting image and music together. I remember the Phil Collins version from the movie against all odds but I never heard this version. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Awwwww! You finally posted the vid! whinging but I love it. Hope to see more from you.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
thumbsup Sooooooooo sad though!

mecry mecry mecry

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ok andie! Finally you post my favorite video!!!!!! I watched it like 9 more times today and i'm prolly gonna be late for work. But i do love this vid!!!!!!!!!!

Jen thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Great job, Andie!!! thumbsup

Really nice matching of scenes. I am impressed. The scenes you chose have everything to do with the song.... really awsome.

MDL. clap

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
btw thanks for thanking me although i did nothing but show you a great song you made the great song in to a beautiful video!
jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, wow, very good ... and so very sad! An argh video; sniff, sniff. But very well done.

I've never heard this version of the song; I only know the Phil Collins version (which I seem to remember sobbing over after breakng up with a boyfriend in high school; LOL) but this one worked so nicely as a duet for our favorite couple. Very appropriate for this timeframe. You did a nice job putting it together.

Thanks!

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
whinging Awwwww.....beautiful! Very nice.

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
oh WOW!! dance dance Your replies mean so much to me! I was hoping to get some reaction but I never expected this much!! I'm babbling aren't I? Alright well I will go!! Thanks again!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard