Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: andieanderson1979 New Video: Against All Odds - 12/03/04 06:41 PM
Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately. Been pretty busy with RL. But I hope to be on the boards a lot more.

This music video would never of been made if it weren't for my good friend Jen. She was the one who got me hooked on this song and also suggested it be made into a music video. So I thank you Jen! I also want to thank my partner in crime, Rachel who was so helpful in showing me how to fix my mistakes, even the big ones. wink

Well enough of my jabbering. I hope you enjoy this video. Comments good or bad are welcome.

Later Days!
Andie

Against All Odds wmv

Against All Odds rm
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/03/04 07:18 PM
Wow that was really nice and very sad. Nice imagry with the song. You did a good job putting image and music together. I remember the Phil Collins version from the movie against all odds but I never heard this version. Laura
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/03/04 08:48 PM
Awwwww! You finally posted the vid! whinging but I love it. Hope to see more from you.

Rach
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/03/04 08:51 PM
thumbsup Sooooooooo sad though!

mecry mecry mecry
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/04/04 04:10 AM
Ok andie! Finally you post my favorite video!!!!!! I watched it like 9 more times today and i'm prolly gonna be late for work. But i do love this vid!!!!!!!!!!

Jen thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/04/04 01:28 PM
Great job, Andie!!! thumbsup

Really nice matching of scenes. I am impressed. The scenes you chose have everything to do with the song.... really awsome.

MDL. clap
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/04/04 07:54 PM
btw thanks for thanking me although i did nothing but show you a great song you made the great song in to a beautiful video!
jen
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/04/04 09:08 PM
Oh, wow, very good ... and so very sad! An argh video; sniff, sniff. But very well done.

I've never heard this version of the song; I only know the Phil Collins version (which I seem to remember sobbing over after breakng up with a boyfriend in high school; LOL) but this one worked so nicely as a duet for our favorite couple. Very appropriate for this timeframe. You did a nice job putting it together.

Thanks!

Kathy
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/05/04 06:10 PM
whinging Awwwww.....beautiful! Very nice.

Mirage smile
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Video: Against All Odds - 12/09/04 02:02 PM
oh WOW!! dance dance Your replies mean so much to me! I was hoping to get some reaction but I never expected this much!! I'm babbling aren't I? Alright well I will go!! Thanks again!!!

Later Days!
Andie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards