Next Thread
Print Thread
#240574 12/01/04 06:04 PM
sandrad Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
wave Hello!

I've once seen a really good video with a song I like a lot, but I can't find it. It was a dance-type of song and the chorus went like this:

I'm Lois Lane, and I'm lookin' for Superman, I need your x-ray lovin' tonight. I'm Lois Lane and I'm lookin' for Superman, come on and put out the fire tonight...

There was also a male voice in the background saying something about trying "to find Lois Lane" too, or something like that.

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the song?

Thanks!
Mirage:)

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
#240575 12/02/04 05:34 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is this the video you're looking for...?

Lois Lane

I don't know too much about it. According to the listings on the Alt-Kerth page (which is where I found it again), the band's name is "Zoom," but I haven't been able to find the lyrics or anything online.

The video was made by someone who goes by Cathy. She did a coupl more videos, which you can find listed here. Unfortunately, the web site listed for her on that page no longer exists.

Sorry I can't help more.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#240576 12/02/04 12:58 PM
sandrad Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
That's the one, Paul!

Oh well! Guess I'll just have to keep going back to watch the vid. Thanks for taking the time out to try to find something for me!

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard