Next Thread
Print Thread
#240555 11/23/04 07:49 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi FoLC's smile1

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Merriwether
Merriwether
That was so sad. Call me a freak, but it was cool seeing Clark just in a sad state. He's soo sexsay. I want to give him a big hug.

I am home sick from work today so since there is no fanfic for me to read. A new video was a sweet surprise.

Great song for the idea. Good title too (the song's title is v.sad in relation to Clark's world.)

I'm going to watch it again.

Thanks smile

Roo

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
smile1 because she doesn't have to keep this a secret from Paul any longer laugh )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
My God...

Wife, this is beautiful... Awsome.. oh gosh...

I wish I had seen it before ARGH... (mad at you)

Truly amazing. notworthy

Your Wife.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh my.

I didn't realize there were that many shots of Clark/AltClark looking so sad! You really put together a powerful video. Sniff, sniff.

Very well done; my heart aches for my boy. I'm just glad I gave him a happy ending in my S5/6 fanfic ... makes me want to go reread it. <g>

You're very talented, Rachel.

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was so cool, Rach! Thank you!!

Very clever use of scenes. I would never have thought of using the globe like that, nor of linking the globe image with the NK sphere. Not to mention leaving Krypton as another world. Really cool. Oh, and I love the "old film" effect for memories/fantasies. Nice, very nice. And all without having to resort to H.G. Wells! Impressive. (I was expecting a fair number of portals and stuff, but it works better without.)

I'm going to go watch it again...

Oh, and that bit at the line "still I can't escape the ghost of you..." ... Brilliant.

Oh! Pride. I had no idea what to do with that verse, but you really pulled it off. clap

Then linking the image of the funeral (Mayson's?) with the tombstone... wow.

Thank you, Rach! I know it wasn't easy for you, but I love it! This one's staying on my HDD, right next to Kryptonite (the only other vid I kept, because, after all, it's my music and my sense of humor).

Great job!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
woooo i loved this vid!!! but you knew that!! great job!!! heres to better luck in the future! help drool peep
Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks for the FDK everyone! Glad you liked it.
Your very welcome paul. And I just hope it was what you wanted.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! I really didn't think this one could be done, but you did it. I know you had to use some clips of "our" Clark, but hey, who cares, it worked. smile

I, too, loved the "ghost of you" thing you did.

Very clever. I can tell you worked really hard on this one! I know I could never have come up with enough scenes for a video for this song. So wow wow wow. clap

Molly
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very, very nicely done, Rachel! thumbsup Paul's right: this song is perfect for Alt-Clark, and you did a great job of giving us a really angsty video all about him. As others have said, that ghostly image of Lois was just perfect for that 'can't escape the ghost of you' line. It sent shivers through me!

Excellent work! clap

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow. thumbsup Very imaginative and clever use of images, Rachel. I liked the 'ghost' line too!

Wonderful! More, please.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
whinging

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was absolutely heartwrenching! Ingenius opening, the 'ghost Lois' part was perfect, and the film/photo effect was brilliant. Fantastic. One of the best I've seen, honestly. And you used each scene to its fullest too, instead of switching scenes every two seconds. That was really really good, and it had a huge impact on my emotions. WOW! My goodness. Mercy, mercy me. I'm winded, I feel like I've just been hurled into the air. That was SO. GOOOD!!!

Keep it up, keep it coming, keep making us cry!
Mirage:)

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard