Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
If anyone remembers the last Seinfeld episode, they did a retrospective like thing with the show and with the song "Time of Your Life" by Green Day. This is what I have done, so it's not your typical music video, but can be looked at as a trip down memory "lane" for those who remember when the series was on ABC.

There was a lot more I wanted to do with this, but some of my older tapes really don't want to cap well so I had to make do with what I had and by the fourth season, what we were given...which wasn't much frown

But here it is for those interested. I originally wasn't going to post this at all b/c I know a lot of newer fans might not get it, or people who only like traditional videos might not, so I won't be heartbroken if I don't receive any feedback b/c I feared more negative than positive anyway, but for the few who might enjoy it I wanted to post anyway.

Andrea
http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow, that was really really good. I liked it so much. GREAT JOB!

Melisa

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm glad you decided to share it with us, Andrea. I really liked it a lot. smile1

Thank you!

Elena smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful..I loved the behind the scenes clips. They really looked like they had a good time.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Where you reading my mind? I was hoping I'd get to see some behind the scenes clips in the upcoming DVD. I have always been ticked at myself that I didn't keep up taking of stuff on ET for example.

You just are awesome! Thank you. It was very enjoyable. Now I have my fix!

*Sniffle* a little frown now.

THANK YOU.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Andrea, that was AMAZING!! thumbsup THANK YOU THANK YOU!! laugh

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great video Andrea thumbsup Many scenes from interviews that I'd never seen before!

Also loved the pictures. Maybe you've invented a new genre....pictures to songs smile ...they really added to the video.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, Andrea, this was *wonderful*. It brought back so many great memories. How many talk shows and entertainment shows did I watch back then to see my favorite two people? Too many to count, LOL. Nice job of picking the pivotal moments of the show. And I especially loved how you used the Flight promo layout ... brought a big smile to my face.

They just looked so gosh darn happy, even when you know they were working their cute little tushies off. smile And that makes me happy.

Thanks for doing this one. What a neat, fun idea!

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, that was so good! What a great trip down memory lane.

JD
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Andrea....LOVED the video. I'm going to sound like everyone else who wrote a response but I gotta say it: what an amazing video. There are some clips that I've never seen before. Any possible way that you could put those interviews on your website?

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
I can try, but I'm getting really close to my limit of space on my webhosting account. Need to do some serious spring cleaning. I can't even put all my vids up, some new some old and redone to look better (like I redid No Place That Far today) b/c I don't have the space or bandwidth. I have a few people interested in them on DVD so they will be able to see them, which in a way is the best way given the original files are 300MB averaged:) So I'll probably have to redo a lot of stuff to make space for newer stuff, so when that happens I'll be able to put the interviews up.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm amazed! Oh wow, this one is so, so good, it's a total gem! Fantastic! Brilliant! Fabulous!

I loved it, loved it, loved it.

Where'd you get all the other footage from? Is it your personal collection, or is there somewhere where I could watch and/or download them?

Great job! *pat on the back*
Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
They're all from my personal collection. When I have the time and the space I will put them all on the L&C Archive site, but for now the video is the best place for them. One interview I got a lot of clips from is on my website now, on the Teri one, I just need to move it over to the L&C site.

So many sites to keep track of:)

Andrea

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, all from your own personal collection? *sigh* I only wish that I was a little older when L&C aired!
So many sites to keep track of
But you do such a good job! Keep it up and keep it coming!

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Yes I am old:) I didn't get into L&C until the third season (as in OBSESSED) and the ATAI behind the scenes is the first thing I ever taped L&C related so it's special to me. smile

I just wish everything was in better condition, or that my capture card wasn't so mean. GOnna see about finding a cheap USB one to see if it captures some stuff better.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Andrea I really LOVE this one. I think it captured all the good fun that Teri and dean must have had working together. Dean looks so cute when he is just being his smiling self. They both look great and like they had a great time. I love the behind the scenes stuff. I think I will keep this one on my desktop to look at now and again. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard