Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I've finally verntured into the world of video making. This song (Will I Ever Make It Home by Ingram Hill) was playing in my head constantly while I was writing Wherever You Will Go. For those of you who are reading and have been clamouring for Clark's point of veiw while he's on New Krypton, here it is. laugh For everyone else, I hope you enjoy this as simply an angsty NK video. wink

I owe Psychofurball a huge debt of gratitude for helping me with WMM and all of my clips. thumbsup

Windows Media Version

Real Player Version

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wonderful Sara, I loved it. I really liked the Kryptonian Episodes. Laura

Clark: โ€œIf we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why canโ€™t we fall in love in an instant?โ€

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sara!! you already know i LOVE LOVE this video!! Great job!!!

Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Very good! Very, very good, couldn'ta told it was your first one! Awesome job, Sara!

The scenes were very logical and chronological and the music matched very well. Loved it!

I hope you make more!

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Features Writer
Features Writer
WOw..... really cool!

This really forgives you.. for this week.

I loved the matching of the scenes. the losing my patience one and the one he woke up were my favorite.

so either u make a new video or work on that part.

i am waiting.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice job, Sara. I know it must be a challenge working with only a few episodes, but I felt you used the right scenes in the right places. I'd never heard that song before, but it does go very nicely with the NK arc. I also like how you ended it a lot! smile

Molly
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oooooh!!! Lovely, lovely video, Sara! thumbsup The song was really nice, and the images matched it very, very well. smile Sniffle! Poor Clark! whinging

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Columnist
Columnist
Awww, that video was so nice. I told you, You could do it. Great job hon. And now that you completed a video..guess what that means? MORE!!!! smile1

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is incredible! I had no idea you could do this! I can't believe how good it works with the song you used. This is the first folc video trailer I've ever been able to download and watch (My computer keeps restarting at random.) It was really touching. I couldn't believe when I was watching it that you did this...that it was even possible to do this! Thanks Sara! My kids liked it, too.
Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Sara,

Really great video. You've captured Clark's desperation and his sadness.

I'm in total awe of how you guys match such terrific scenes with words and music. smile

Yours Jenni

Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm glad Jenni popped this one to the top ... I just realized I hadn't commented on this one yet.

Sara, this was marvelous. Really fantastic. Whenever I hear that song on the radio, I always think of this video and how perfectly the lyrics fit Clark's NK "adventure".

You did an amazingly job of picking clips to fit the music and words, and put the thing togther masterfully. I'm very impressed. smile

Thank you for making it!

Kathy

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful! I like the song and you put it together to tell the story perfectly!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iโ€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iโ€™m trying to be nice.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard