Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
hello wave

what are fanfic trailers? confused

x-x-x Nathalie -x-x-x
Top Banana
Top Banana
They're teasers, just like movie trailers. I personally recommend the trailer for Faux Pas . It's of a professional quality (and really compliments the best fanfic ever written). And then read the story - but fasten your seatbelt first. laugh

Fanfic Trailers

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nathalie, they are absolutely the best things out there on the internet! My favourite things to watch even when I know I'll have to pay dearly later for procastinating on work! They are dreams come true, just absolutely fantastc! smile1 ) I just really, really love to watch them (and, as you could tell, a really hyper sort of person :p )

And I have to agree on ethnica about Faux Pas...it's a classic. Do take your time to watch them all. When I first went through all of'em, I was most attracted to Faux Pas, because the trailer was so good, and it ended up being one of the very first fics I read - not to mention one of my all-time favourites! You'll love it. wink

Have fun!!!

Mirage:)

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Thank you, Ethnica and Mirage! blush I'm so glad that you enjoyed Faux Pas. As far as the trailer is concerned, I agree with you that it's simply excellent - immense kudos to Pelican on that one. hail I think everyone out there, including the other wonderfully talented trailer-makers we have around here, agree that Pelican is the best when it comes to this. If she doesn't build a career in some aspect of film-making, I'll be astounded.

One of my (many) favourite Pelican trailers is the one for Masques: now that's chilling. Definitely scary, just like the story! eek I also adore her For The Greater Good trailer - but watch Trenna's as well: same story, but two wonderful trailers. But then don't forget Lynn's and Anna's and Kaethel's and Elena's trailers too - we have such a lot of terrific talent out there, which makes me - a big trailer-fan - very happy.

If you don't find all the trailers on the link Ethnica gave (which is where they will all end up eventually) check out the table of contents for trailers at the top of this forum. And if you've enjoyed one, tell its creator - they love feedback too! wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
If you don't find all the trailers on the link Ethnica gave (which is where they will all end up eventually)
That page has just been updated, so every single fanfic trailer made until now is there. smile

Elena smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard