Well...I've slacked off as far as the fanfic edition of this thread goes, but watch out when I'm on Winter break!! wink

Anyway, while posting feedback for some of the AWESOME new trailers and videos that have come out, I started feeling guilty for all those that I *didn't* get around to FDKing. blush

I'm starting slow...just one for now...but I'll be back with more! In the meantime, everyone else feel free to add your feedback too on trailers and videos!! (Hey...how else are we going to convince them we want MORE?! laugh )

For The Greater Good Trailer by Trenna
story by Wendy Richards

This trailer made me cry!!! whinging And I absolutely LOVE that!! *SO* emotional, Trenna! Great music, great clips, *great* text to go with it!! I still get the chills and want to cry everytime I see that "How do you make love when you know it's for the last time?" mecry

Now, for some reason, Trenna, I see that you've only made one trailer! :p I know you're extremely busy with RL, but if you could find it in your heart (or would that be schedule? laugh ) to make us another one, I'm sure we'll love it just as much!!!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.