Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240245 09/28/04 02:23 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hello Friends, smile

I have a new video. Hopefully you guys will like it. It's different as usual. But some of you guys may know the song I used. It's from the Tru calling tv series. It's called Somebody help me and sung by Full Blown Rose. Let me know what you think.

Oh and thanks to andie who always makes me continue my videos, and my wife MDL for being there. And to all the FoLC's that enjoy my videos. Now here it is in both format's, let me know if it works or not.

Help Me

http://www.annesplace.net/realvideo/helpme.rm

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#240246 09/28/04 02:44 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
rotflol !

I won´t wallbash here cuz I think we had already watched too much of it.

Again... Lex should be used more in the vids... laugh

(Oh not a Lex vid... ok ok ok ok ok)

I´m wondering when that 3 characters one is coming.

MDL. (aka Wife)

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
#240247 09/28/04 04:00 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Rach,

Well what can I say? Yet another awesome vid!!! *applause* This is one of your best yet! Keep up the great work! CAN'T WAIT to see what you have up your sleeve next!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#240248 09/28/04 05:18 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow you really have a great editing nack and a good use of special effects. I like the fact that you don't overuse them and yet you use them in just the right amount to go with the rythm of the music. Great job. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#240249 09/28/04 05:50 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
You are very talented, Rachel. I hope I've told you that at least a few dozen times before!

You choose non-traditional songs (at least, they are often unknown to me) and do marvelous things with them, not just in the technical editing (which is outstanding) but in the unique storytelling. Imagine, something as good as this video coming out of the Argh. <g>

Please keep making these for us. I download your new creations very eagerly!

Kathy

#240250 10/02/04 06:45 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks, for the FDK!! I'm glad you guys liked it.

Wife-I promise I'll make you an ALL lex vid sometime. With no one else but your sweetie.

And yes kathy you do tell me that everytime you post fdk on one of my vids, But it doesnt mean i'm sick and tired of hearing it.<g>

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#240251 10/03/04 06:35 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop That was just cool. Wow. I liked the part with the really fast clips. Man, Lois seemed a bit wimpy later on in the series. She seemed more tough earlier to me. Ack a ... MELON!!!

Thanks for the cool vid! I am enjoying the new vids with different angles taken on the character's personalties.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#240252 10/05/04 01:07 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
ALLLL LEXX ????

WOW... laugh Have I told you lately that I love you? laugh

I DOOOOO

But I´m still looking forward to the 3 girls vid, uh?

MDL. aka wife

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard