Next Thread
Print Thread
#240238 09/19/04 06:50 PM
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
There's a story to Sas-making-a-video, so bear with me for a moment. wink

As most of you know by now, I'm leaving for London tomorrow and I'll be staying there for nine months to study. I'm not sure about the internetconnection I'll have there, so I won't be around that much.

Now, I had wanted to post a new story as a goodbye present, but dispite an active muse, my fingers and tushie weren't co-operating. So I gave that idea up last week.

As I've been planning to make a music video while in London anyhow (my laptop goes with me laugh ), I was looking at my song collection for songs I could use. Maybe as a try-out for the real thing. And then I found LeAnn Rimes's How Do I Live... the images just grabbed me and demanded to be put to the song.

So here we go... a video as a goodbye present. I figured that would be cool too.

I have to thank Kaethel, Sara Kraft, Elena and Sara for their help. They helped me get some scenes/episodes, saw an early draft, encouraged me and cheered me on (you might call it nagging too goofy ) and uploaded it for me. Thanks guys! thumbsup

So now, without further ado, here's the video:
http://www.annesplace.net/realvideo/HowDoILive-Sas.wmv

I hope you'll all enjoy it. smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
SAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile1

I don't want you to go!!! drool

Okay, enough sighing and sobbing. wink

I hope we get to see lots more videos from you!!! And soon!!!

Sara (who is probably going to need to watch TOGOM again tonight...Kae already made me re-watch BaTP and HoL wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I love going home for lunch. [g]

Really nice video, Saskia! It was so sweet, seeing all the moments when they almost lost each other. goofy

Have a safe trip to the UK and a wonderful time in London, you lucky beggar! And don't forget to find an internet connection!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very sweet..nice job! thumbsup

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iā€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iā€™m trying to be nice.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, very nice. smile I've always liked this song (and her voice) and had wondered why no one had done a video to it, yet. Wrapping it around TOGOM was a nice touch, as well as the BatP/HoL stuff for Clark. I'll have happy dreams tonight. smile

Now you're going to make us another one when you get back, right? As a welcome home present? And of course, there's Christmas and other holidays in there, so special occasion presents would be more than welcome, too. wink

Have a great year in London!

Kathy

Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm really popping in quickly to say thank you for you nice words. I really appriciate them. It's so good to know the hard work is liked. And yes, I do promise to work on more videos. I've already started one, but I don't have that much time yet to work on it. wink London's too much fun. <g>

Thanks again, guys!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Columnist
Columnist
Hi

I love your music video.

Good Work

Karla

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard