Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240081 08/17/04 05:24 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Elvis Presley's "Burning Love" love has been made into an L&C music video! It was just uploaded today, and can be found on Andrea's site, http://creations.dreamhost.com/

The video was created by both Andrea & myself (well... I helped!)

Check it out!

Molly
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, two thumbs up! I just found it when I was surfing tonight!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, the first half of it -- which was all I could see -- was great! <g>

I'm really glad Andrea put her vids back up, and that you guys have made this great new one, but unfortunately, I can't seem to see more than the first half of them all. I've clicked on several, and while I can get them to play, each and every one I've tried cuts out halfway through. And I have DSL, so it's not like my dial-up connection is messing it up. If I can't view them with a high-speed connection, it makes me whether they are viewable for people with dial-up.

I know you are worried about people stealing or linking to them without permission, Andrea, but it's a bummer if the honest fans can't watch them either. frown

Or maybe it's just me who is having a problem getting this new method of watching to work?

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm on dial-up, and I've gotten them to play just fine. However, I just went to view Burning Love, and it cut off about 20 seconds before the end (but not halfway through.) It's weird that we should experience different problems. I'll mention this to Andrea, though I don't know if she can do anything since the problem seems to affect different people differently, and some people not at all. Maybe it has something to do with our Internet settings?

Molly
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
I checked on both my computers and the video loaded and played fine. I don't know what the problem is. I wish I didn't have to embed the videos the way I did b/c it is SUCH a pain, but it's just very hard to trust people. There was also the hotlinking (another webpage linking directly to the video) which hurt my stats. I would like to know how many people are downloading my videos and which ones are the most watched etc.

I have a few more videos to put up, another Molly and I did together, one I've spent over a month on and one I did for fun. I'll put them up the old way, but with their own htm page for stat purposes and hopefully that will deter hotlinkers as well.

Hopefully people will just respect my wishes and not try to sell my videos for their own profit. I have people asking if I will put the newest on CD but I haven't really decided on that as of yet. I'm starting a second job soon due to medical and school bills I don't think I will ever be able to pay off so I'm not sure I will even have time to make more videos.

Andrea

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard