Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Well Hopefully this works, I didn't realise at first how to put the videos on here but thanks to ann and el for telling me how we'll see.

I Don't usually make fluff video's. I prefer to make dark or funny videos, Most of which are confusing. But One of my friends asked me too make these and I couldn't resist. And thank you elena for giving me some of the clips. Thank you sooo much!!

Alright here are some of my videos...

All

Kiss It was a dare. Thanks Jay!

And

Take my breath away

Have fun and enjoy!(Hopefully)

Rach smile

[Edited by forum moderator to include titles in Subject header. L.]

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Top Banana
Top Banana
Rach, I haven't had time to download your videos yet, but I'm adding them to the TOC, so I need you to confirm who performs Take My Breath Away in your version. Is that Berlin or Jessica Simpson or someone else?

Thanks!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
No problem, It's jessica simpson.

Rach smile

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
RACH!!!!!!!
You are amazing!!! I loved Take My Breath Away! You did a wonderful job! All of them were spectacular!!!!!

The clips fit perfectly with the lyrics for Take My Breath Away! That "When the mirror crashed I saw you" part was GREAT! Thats my favorite part!

I can't wait to see more of your music videos!!!!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Very cool. laugh

If you don't mind me asking what software did you use? The stuff I use is beginning to give me a headache.

You can e-mail me if you want.

Cheers
Roo

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I don't know why I've never seen this before, but probably because there have been a few topics titles "New Video" or "New Videos" lately, so I kind of thought I'd looked into this before. And if I had seen them earlier, I also would have raved about them earlier. wink

Impressive, Jess! You got to make more of these.

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Merriwether
Merriwether
Still catching up, and having a grand time doing it.

PFB, thank you for sharing these with us. I enjoyed watching all three, but i have to say that my favorite was "Kiss". ROTFL! I laughed through the whole thing and keep cracking up even as I write this! Loved, loved, loved what you did with it. I think my favorite part was all the shots of Lois looking dorky every time Prince sang "You don't have to be cool ..." LOL! You so totally nailed it. (And the exploding champagne bottle at the end was also perfectly placed. <bg>)

Too fun. smile

Kathy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard