Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This one goes out to Wendy, as congratulations on her big move and for finally ridding herself of one major PITA! thumbsup

Anyway, Wendy, hope this turned out something like you imagined. It's chock full 'o pain and suffering. But with such a haunting song, I had to let my angst meter run in the red wink

Breathe Easy Windows Media Player Version

Thanks go to Pel for helping me out with a clip that my computer just wouldn't cough up and to Annette for uploading. And of course to Wendy for giving me the song itself. Thanks, guys!

Hope you enjoy.

Lynn

PS - I'll try to get the Real Media version posted tomorrow.

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice one Lynn!! thumbsup thumbsup

Great song..i'd never heard it before.

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice video.

**sniff**

I think I'm off to watch something happier now, hehe.

JD
thumbsup

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well what can I say? I just loved it! Its another great one to add to my favorites! I had never heard this song before! And some of the clips I had never seen before! I never was able to see the all the episodes from all the seasons...*sniff sniff* its all right I will live *wink wink* But again let me say that this is an awesome L&C Music Video!!!!! Three Thumbs up heehee!!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
WOW, Lynn! smile1
This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Fantastic work, Lynn! I adore the song, and seeing it fit so well with L&C... awww. Anyway, thanks for turning this into a lovely video. clap

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwww!! Lynn! Thank you so much!!! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Lynn!! That's one incredible music video. clap The song fits Lois and Clark very well and you've fit the lyrics with the images perfectly. Fantastic!

Wendy, thanks for bringing the song to Lynn's attention. smile

And Lynn: keep them coming! You're truly talented in many ways. notworthy

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Waiting for the RV version. Stupid darn WMP glitch. razz

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
/me joins Labby in the RV corner, pouting and glaring hatefully at Media Player.

Looking forward to seeing the video, Lynn!!!!

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well...this is brilliant. And it FEELS like a Wendy fic. It really does. So sad, so, so...angsty!!

And I love the blend of images. Superman landing at the backdoor, Clark climbing the stairs, sitting down in his bedroom to watch Lois sleep...

Augh! Did I mention it was sad?? So beautifully, wonderfully done, Lynn.

I need a cookie.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, Lynn!! smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful job Lynn. I love the images. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Coming in late, but I had to tell you how much I loved it. This was wonderful. Yes, it was sad, but in a good way. (Um, can someone tell me why I'm the angst queen all of a sudden? LOL, who am I and what have I done with myself? <g>)

But seriously, this was great ... loved how you traced the poignancy of their relationship through the seasons. These are just the kinds of thoughts they might have in a moment of depression, or missing each other, wondering if they were destined to always having to separate for periods of time.

Yet the ending was wonderfully sweet and beautiful. Yes, they have their fears and doubts, but they also always have each other, and they can comfort each other. And you put those later scenes together really well, as CC mentioned ... from Superman landing to Clark walking upstairs, to him being too upset about his fears to sleep and her waking up alone, then reassuring him when he came to her ... love it, love it, love it.

Great job, Lynn. smile

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You know, I am forever jealous of your music video talent. You carried on this song sooo good with perfect images, and just perfect timing and.. well, I'm running out on words here. It was just..wonderful.

I'm not really a huge fan of these boyband songs, but sometimes I just totally fall in love with the instrumental. This one fit that category. Same thing with Britney Spears's "Everytime": beautiful piano.

But after hearing it with the video, I like it much better. Yep, much much better.

Thanks for sharing!

Pel-off-to-Chicago-to-suck-up-to-Lynn-about-teaching-how-to-make-music-videos-ican. If you have a back yard, I've got a tent. <g>

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Merriwether
Merriwether
I really enjoyed this one!!!! dance

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
abe Offline
Blogger
Blogger
I've always enjoyed your music videos. I love how you come up with a different mood for each one. This is a sad and moving piece from the New Krypton arc. Keep it coming please. thumbsup

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard