Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello!
I just wanted to thank you all! It takes a lot of talent to make the things that you do and I commend you on it! All of the music videos that I have seen were outstanding! I cannot imagine all the time and effort it takes to make them. I look up to all of you! Again Thank You!!!!!

And to the fanfic trailer makers, because of your trailers I've read a lot of great stories! The way you tie in the music to the trailer and the clips, its just amazing! I Thank You for that!

Please never stop making them! I always love coming into this Message Board and going straight to FOLC Productions just to see what talents you all have made today! So again let me thank you all for making these wonderful videos and trailers! You guys are so AWESOME!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Amen to what Andie said! I love the videos, and regret that I do not have the programs or ability. But I am never at a loss when I want to see great fanfic interpretations, music videos, and trailers!!!!! Great work, everybody!
--Wanda thumbsup

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Ditto, Andie and Wanda!

Thanks to Trenna, Pelican, Lynn, Anna, Andrea, Annie and everyone else I've missed for their hard work creating all this fantastic stuff! You're the best! thumbsup clap

Keep up the good work!
See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard