Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239800 06/07/04 02:48 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Why do I have Lois's voice in my head saying something like, "Do something, save him!" ..? I woke up at four am last night with this teeny tiny little idea on how to pull off one trailer that's been nagging me for months... I'm in over my head with my finals now, but I figured maybe I could put the video to rest till afterwards, but I need to write everything down first, and so I need to know where Lois says something like that. Something like, "If there's any hope he'll live..", "..if you can save/help him.." I don't know why I thought of this, but... ah well, if I'm just making this up, I apologize.

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
#239801 06/07/04 03:02 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmmmmmmm. Only thing that comes to mind, Pel, is Home Is Where The Hurt Is. I have this mind image of Lois saying something of the sort to her father when he arrives to help with a sick Superman?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#239802 06/07/04 11:07 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, I think you're right, Rat, although it may be later in the episode, when her Dad announces something like "he seems to be suffering from some kind of raging viral infection. It's overwhelming his system". She then says "there must be something you can do," or words to that effect, and then he mentions this one last hope, a highly controversial technique, blah, blah, blah... <g>.

Or, it could be from "Top Copy", either when the paramedics are wheeling Superman away or later at the hospital when that ineffectual doctor is doing his 'I haven't a clue what to do' act.

Yvonne smile

#239803 06/07/04 05:24 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't remember any other times, but I did have a thought that may help someone else. Does she have to be saying it about Superman? I guess, if she's saying it to Superman, that could make it difficult to work with, but otherwise, would that work? Is there maybe a scene where she was pleading for someone else to be rescued? Just a thought.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#239804 06/10/04 07:56 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Lab and Yvonne, thank you!! hyper

Oh, and Paul: if you can think of any more examples, bring 'em on! smile I might end up only using the audio, so then it won't matter who Lois says it to.

Thanks in advance.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard