Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239790 05/29/04 12:01 PM
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm working on my newest vid, and there are a couple of scenes I need some expert help on.

First, there's a scene somewhere, I think it's in the first season, maybe the second, where Lois and Clark are in the newsroom and they have their backs to each other. They're mad at each other about something; I think it was because he wouldn't tell her something, but I'm not sure. I can't for the life of me remember what ep it was in. goofy

~Anna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, there's the eps with her clone. That's *sort of* like looking into a mirror...

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think there were a few mirror scenes in "Brutal Youth." Not sure if any of those would work for you. Can't think of any others offhand.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Anna,

I think the scene you are thinking of is in Ides of Metropolis, when Lois tells Clarks she is hiding a convicted murderer in her apt., and Clark wants to call the cops, and she tells him to "leave the truth and justice stuff to Superman."

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

First, there's a scene somewhere, I think it's in the first season, maybe the second, where Lois and Clark are in the newsroom and they have their backs to each other. They're mad at each other about something; I think it was because he wouldn't tell her something, but I'm not sure. I can't for the life of me remember what ep it was in.
"The Ides of Metropolis"- Season 1

Maybe this remind you:
Clark looks at her, takes a beat, then walks over to his desk, picks up the phone, hands it to Lois.

LOIS (CONT'D)
What are you doing?

CLARK
You are calling the police. Or _I_will.

Lois grabs the phone out of his hand, slams it down.

LOIS
You swore!

CLARK
Lois...

LOIS
On your future grandchildren!

CLARK
Lois, you can't make me swear to something that's illegal.

http://www.geocities.com/loisenclarknl/115theidesofmetropolis.txt

The second thing I need is a scene with Lois looking into a mirror. Preferably with her looking somewhat thoughtful. The only one I can think of is when she's about to marry Lex, but I don't want her to be wearing the wedding dress.
"Illusions of Grandeur" -Season 1
Lois in a mirror labyrinth.

"Target: Jimmy Olsen!"
Lois in front of the mirror checking clothes.

"Honeymoon in Metropolis"
Washing her teeth.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Only other mirror scene I can think of would be in "Lucky Leon" when they're both getting ready for their date and she's trying on all of her different burgundy outfits.

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think there was a mirror-gazing scene in Forget Me Not. I only remember it (and I may be remembering wrong!) because Andrea (?) used that clip in her video of "This Kiss" (second verse) smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, yes, there sure is! That's when Lois finds the seed-pod she had put in her sweater pocket -- it stained the sweater. Before that, she gazes lost and alone into the mirror, and asks herself who she is.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
You guys are great! This was a huge help. The vid is almost finished, so hopefully I'll have it here in a few days or so. laugh

~Anna

Merriwether
Merriwether
WAAAAYYY COOL!!!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard